Servant 32: Defeating One Of The Two

Killbus was lured by Evol to be surrounded by all of the Servants and the other Riders ready to use their Noble Phantasms to defeat the Crimson Spider-themed Villain, as they all attack him all at once while Core watches in amusement...

The Riders attacked him from all sides with all of the Servants supporting them!

But to no avail, Killbas waves his hands making a powerful energy slash in the air launching it at the army, which the Riders Defended!

Killbus was surrounded and he knew that, but he had known that his powers were almost to a Beast Class or more as he is also a Foreigner...

The Dark Rider wanted to destroy the world for his own amusement and that fact made even the bravest and strongest hero shiver at the thought...

Killbas cackled in a villainous way resulting in him being attack but leaving unfazed...

He fought against an entire army and managed to take down some of their ranks easily!

Artoria and Mordred swung their blades but were caught with both of his hands and the two were knocked back with a single roundhouse kick!

EMIYAs and the other Gilgameshs had already launched a multitude of weapons but none of them really doing any visible damage!

Berserkers threw projectiles and battled him, relentlessly attacking the menace, but were met with either a fist to the face, kick to the gut, energy blast to the chest all resulting them getting knocked down easily, with Heracles surviving all of them but got most of his lives being stripped with each hit!

Scáthach and along with many other versions of Cú Chulainn have thrown Gae Bolg at him but the spears never reached him, with one wave all of them were destroyed in an instant an energy blast decimated all of them!

Luckily the spears were a part of their own legends resulting in those spears forming once again in their hands...

Killbus continued the One-Sided Massacre and rampaged through the army of Servants that battled him!

He had killed Rider: Queen Medb with a punch to the gut which resulted in a hole punched through her...

Spartacus swinging his blade around relentlessly attacking Killbus despite some Energy slashes that has directly in a dismembered limb or two, but what shocked everyone was that Spartacus had built up energy as his body was absorbing his attacks as it slowly swells his own body as bulges and limb increased in disproportional sizes, resulting in a kamikaze tactic as the brave hero who fought against oppression exploded to take his foes with him...!

The Battlefield soon froze as many hoped that Killbus would already dead as they have never seen anyone survive that blast head-on, but as they stared at the roaring flames of the crater the explosion made, Killbas stood there unfazed as if it never happened!

Many gulped as they never had faced such a foe in any of their legends!

But Build Has...

Build looked at Cross-Z knowing that he would use his second Noble Phantasm: Black Hole Of The Soul...

But everyone could sense Evol smirking in his helmet, somehow...

Evol: "You don't need Banjo to use his second Noble Phantasm, but you two need to use your combined Noble Phantasm, though, I think with me in Black Hole Form with the extra boost from having a host and both of your combined Noble Phantasm, we should be able to match his power..."

Build and Cross-Z looked at each other before nodding as they saw Build's Red Rabbit Fullbottle turn Gold and Cross-Z Dragon Fullbottle fly out of Cross-Z Dragon and turn Silver as the two merged with Build's Genius Bottle!