Servant 23: The Cost Of Victory

OOO, Birth, Accel, and Meteor fought against the army of Kurokage troopers...

Gaim, Baron, and Zangetsu battled against Bujin Gaim, Mars, and Zangetsu Shin!

Blade, Garren, Chalice, and Leangle were also fighting against the Kurokage trooper until they saw a person in casual attire staring at them...

Leangle: "Hey, who's that?"

Blade: "I don't know..."

Chalice: "But be careful I can sense that he's a Joker..."

Garren: "I thought you two were the only Jokers?!"

???: "I'm an Albino Joker, FYI...."

??? then inserted a card into a buckle...

Leangle: "Wait a minute!"

Leangle finally notices the similarities of their belts!

??? walks up close towards Leangle and transforms while punching his stomach!

Glaive Buckle: OPEN UP!

Leangle grips his stomach as Blade charges in with his Blay Rouzer, Garren shooting Glaive with his Garren Rouzer, Chalice repeatedly slashing him and firing energy arrows at him with his Chalice Rouzer on his Chalice Arrow

Glaive backed away and held his Glaive Rouzer...

Glaive: "Who knew my predecessors were this weak..."

Leangle: "I'll show you weak!"

Leangle Rouzer: BLIZZARD! SCREW! BLIZZARD GALE!

Leangle Froze Glaive to the ground and charged at him!

Glaive Rouzer: MIGHTY!

Glaive slashed away the ice and begins to slash Leangle repeatedly making the Green Rider stagger back!

Chalice: "Mutsuki!"

Chalice Rouzer: CHOP! TORNADO! SPINNING WAVE!

Chalice then rapidly spins around and does a Beyblade dash at Glaive slashing him in a spinning motion, Glaive took damage but managed to block it with his Glaive Rouzer...

Garren then uses some Rouze Cards to shoot!

Garren Rouzer: BULLET! FIRE!

Garren then launches multiple Fire Balls that knocked Glaive back!

Blade then snuck up on Glaive attempting to slice his armor, but Glaive held his Glaive Rouzer to his back and blocked the incoming slash and kicked Blade away!

Blade: "We need some flight!"

Garren nodded and the two then took a card and used their Rouze Absorbers to transform!