Chapter Fifty-Three

Play the song at Bruno's POV wherever you feel like it fits in. Anywho, ENJOY!! Again.

I swear to God I am suppose to be the one protecting YOU!!! 

Then I realized how much of a stubborn fool he was at times... I let out a small sigh as I took out Copycat as well getting ready. "Bruno, his stand can skip time," I shortly informed him as I pushed him to the side and I moved the opposite way to avoid King Crimson's attack again. 

Seems he's finding me a nuisance now he knows I know a lot about him. His focus is mostly on me now... this is why I told BRUNO that I'll keep Diavolo distracted! But did he listen? Oh no, the plot wants him to die, but guess what plot? "THAT AIN'T HAPPENING!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. 

I evaded his attack again, only this time, he went for my legs after knowing my ability to dodge him fast. I pulled my last pillow from behind calculating which shoulder he was going to attack as King Crimson swung his hand down, Karate chopping my shoulder, with the pillow, blocking it in time, though it may have minimized the damage, but I still got a critical hit as the chop went down close to my heart, cutting half my lung and causing me to bleed internally.

I coughed out blood as my legs wobbled from sudden lose of strength. "Y/N!!" I heard Bruno called as he was running towards us. 

"Stay back Bruno..!" I yelled as I took out Copycat... Bad idea.

He got a hold of Copycat's neck gripping it tightly to the point of suffocation that caused me to gasp for air and struggle. King Crimson was forcing his hand to my my injury deeper and unrepairable. "You have done well to make it this far, such a sad end for a pretty one like you." He used his stand ability, able to send Bruno flying back and hitting the stairs with a crash. At least he's not the one dying... "If you never had come down here with Bruno, I would've promoted you as Capo personally...But seeing you have chosen your fate, I might as well respect that. Once I'm done with you, I'll take care of my daughter and your capo. Any last words?"

Of course I do! But is he letting me speak? HELL NO!! He's suffocating me over here and literally killing me slowly! Since I can't say anything, he took it that I have no words to say anymore and pulled his hand out. "Ciao then." He said as I could see his smirking face in the dark as he went to swing a final blow on me.

"Y/N!!!" Bruno yelled. Though soon, he stopped. Diavolo was soon sucked right in the brooch planted and attached to his ass as he and King Crimson were sucked in it. "The turtle..?" He said but he had no time for that. He rushed over to me and picked me up. As he turned around, he noticed Trish was coming to consciousness once again as she rubbed her head. 

"Where....Where am I..?" Trish asked quietly and soon sees us then gasping. "Oh my god, Y/n! Bucciarati what happened?" Trish asked before wincing and noticing her reattached hand. "This is... did my father-"

"There's no time Trish, but thank goodness you're awake now. We must go." He sends the turtle down a water pipe through a zipper on the floor. "This ought to keep him away from us for a short time.." Bruno inquired as he ran to the stairs quickly with me in his arms and Trish running beside him, only to have both stopped to see Diavolo ahead of us by the stairs. Though, my hearing was getting blurry and my vision hazy...I'm loosing too much blood, at this rate, I'm going to...

"It seems you both though you could escape just by distancing yourselves from me." King Crimson spoke, "but it's nothing for me to escape that turtle an instant sooner...It appears that your efforts were futile, Bucciarati." He soon stood up. 

Trish stepped up to protect both of us. "You won't lay a finger on them you- you- you monster!" She yelled.

"Trish, get back... Its too dangerous.." Bruno said, "We can't have anyone else get hurt at this moment..." He said and looked down at me as I was shaking.