chapter 4 (i'm back!)

Authors note:
I really hope you guys are enjoying the story, it was so fun to write! This is actually a special ending that my dearest sister Super Lolzys came up with and I thought it would be perfect, so here it is! Please enjoyy!!!

I was sitting next go Luka on a fold out chair on his boat. I could feel the wind in my hair and the music in my ear that Luka was playing on his electric guitar. It was a slow, melancholy tune. It was beautiful. I smiled softly.
"You're so talented! How long have you been playing?" I asked him, my eyes still closed, swaying my head to the tune.
"Since I was 6," he replied.
Suddenly he stopped playing. I felt peaceful, like a could fall asleep, so I decided to lie there a little longer. Then I heard a creak.. I think he had gotten out of his chair. Still, I kept my eyes closed, still smiling. Then I felt it. The guitar. Luka had smacked me with it right in the face. Pain shot through my forehead and noise. I reached my hands up to my head and felt blood, lots of it. I opened my eyes to see Luka looming above me.

"Die motherfucker," he said calmly, a plain look on his face. He was comepletely insane. I could see it in his eyes. He lifted the guitar up and hit me again, this time in the side of the head.
I fell out the fold out chair, my head hitting the hard wood.
"What the hell are you doing!?" I cried out.
"I don't know.. I'm just really bored." He hit my head with his guitar once again, and that was it. I died lol.
Luka dropped his guitar to the floor and hopped off the boat into the water below. Suddenly, the boat rumbled.
"Fuck."
The boat leaned into him, and he felt the propeller slice into him. Luka's mother must have started the boat, after hearing the splash and knowing he was in the water. Luka died lol.

The End.