𝟸𝟷

"Morning~"

"Ugh, morning..."

Taehyung giggled as a sleepy Jeongguk slumped down on his chair, hair disheveled and eyes drooped.

"Why did I listen to you and actually slept this night? I feel horrible now." he whined and dropped his head on the table.

"Aw, c'mon. It couldn't have been that bad." the omega smiled and reached over to softly stroke Jeongguk's locks.

The vampire promptly turned into a bat and shuffled closer to Taehyung, rolling on his back which meant he wanted to be scratched. The omega giggled and rested his head on his hand, the unoccupied one reaching out to scratch Jeongguk's fluffy tummy.

It's almost been a month since Taehyung forgave the royal blood and thus everything had changed. The omega officially became a part of Jeongguk's group and it didn't take long for everyone to fall in love with the cutie. Only platonically, of course.

"I could do this all day, you're so cute in your bat form." the blonde cooed.

Suddenly, the vampire turned back to his human form, their faces only inches apart. Taehyung blushed and quickly looked aside, breath hitching once the royal blood leaned in.

"In my bat form you say? And what about me in my human form?" he smirked, breath fanning over the omega's earlobe.

Taehyung blushed even harder, of course he found Jeongguk cute. He was cute, handsome, beautiful, stunning, breathtaking and so much more in the blonde's eyes but he'd never dare to say it out loud.

"No answer? Because I think you are."

The royal blood's flirty remark had the blonde almost choking and he hid his face in Jeongguk's neck, so embarrassed that even his ears were glowing bright red. The vampire chuckled and pulled Taehyung into his lap so they were facing each other, the position allowing Jeongguk to admire the blonde's flushed face.

"You're adorable."

"Stooop!" Taehyung whined and covered his face, making the royal blood chuckle.

"You're so cute when you embarrassed." Jeongguk cooed and the omega dropped his hands in defeat, pouting while the vampire poked his reddened cheeks.

"Goodness, who allowed you to flirt like that?" Seokjin sighed after plopping down on Taehyung's chair.

"W-we weren't!" the blonde stammered, eyes wide.

"You're tell me that this," he gestured at their position, "isn't flirting? Pffft, you're too innocent to lie."

Completely defeated, Taehyung let his head hang low, his pout intensifying.

"Oh hey, since when are you a couple?" Jimin, who just joined them, said amused.

"We're not!" the omega cried out, Jeongguk just watching him trying not to pout again in amusement.

"Suuuure."

"I'm tell you, it's not what it looks like, Jimin—"

"Sup, when's the wedding?" Hoseok grinned after coming out of nowhere.

Everyone started laughing as Taehyung fell silent, not noticing how his bottom lip began to quiver and tears welled up in his eyes. Jeongguk realised only when he sniffled and began to rub his eyes, his instincts instantly amplified to the max.

"Hey, shh, don't cry, Tae. We were only joking." Jeongguk quickly clarified and the rest choked on their laughter, looking at the omega with a shocked expression.