𝟺𝟹

Thanks to Yoongi's help, it only took them a few minutes to find out where the alpha took Jeongguk. They were about fifty meters away from the barrier, crouching behind a couple of big rocks, watching the werewolves and those who were still in their human form wander around. Meanwhile, the royal blood was lying on the ground, still paralyzed from the holy water. Three werewolves sat close to him, watching him closely.

"This reeks so fucking bad! Do we really have to smell like mud?" Seokjin whined and Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Yes, Yoongi and Tae already explained that werewolves have a very sensitive nose and they might find us through our scent!" Hoseok murmured, rolling his eyes.

"Then why didn't you use that spell on Yoongi?"

»Scentblocker.«

"He said he took a scentblocker."

"Oh, come on.."

"Guys, focus! What are we gonna do to save him?" Taehyung whispered.

"I don't know, but we need to watch out that they don't pass the barrier." Namjoon mumbled, his red eyes inspecting the scene.

"Why?" Seokjin questioned and the tall male turned around.

"Because outside of the barrier, you vampires need to be extra careful. It's almost six in the morning which means it's sunrise in like thirty minutes or so. At this point you can't fight anymore or else you're both gonna die." he said lowly, causing Jimin and Seokjin to gulp.

"Our plan needs to be perfect then, I guess." Yoongi sighed, ignoring the other's wide eyes because of his naked body.

"Jimin, my eyes are up here." he chuckled, watching the pure blood's face flush with red.

"S-sorry."

"What's your plan? I know that look." Hoseok grinned and the raven snickered.

"Alright, you got me. What we're gonna do is..." Yoongi breathed out, gaze falling upon Namjoon.

"You're fast and able to dodge attacks, right? Good, you're gonna distract them along with Jimin, Jin and Hobi. I will try to snatch Jeongguk from them."

"What about me?" Taehyung asked, eyes big.

"You stay here. The effect of the spell Hobi put on you is already wearing off, I can smell it. Were you on heat before?" Yoongi questioned and the omega blushed, nodding.

"Then please stay here for your own sake," the raven grabbed Taehyung's hand. "They'll go berserk if they smell your post-heat scent, plus it's probably been years since they smelled or even saw an omega."

Gulping, the blonde's blush darkened in embarrassment.

"But you're an alpha, too, aren't you? Why don't you go berserk aswell?" Jimin wondered.

"My wolf is well-trained and I am very much able to hold myself back, especially when my mate is here."

Hoseok blushed a little, fiddling with his fingers.

"Is everyone ready?" Yoongi asked and the rest nodded, getting ready to run in there and distract them.

"Good, operation 'Save Jeongguk' begins on my command. As soon as I growl, you try to distract them from every possible direction!" was the last thing the alpha said before shifting again.

Four pair of eyes were on Yoongi's back, everyone holding their breath. Waiting for the perfect moment to surprise them, the werewolf glanced at them by peaking over the rocks.