Part 13 (Mission Day)

Izuku POV

   It's been a couple days since I've been with the league. They've treated me like family and even Shigaraki started to warm up to me. I still haven't told them about my past but I decided that was for another time once the mission was done.
   Unlike usual where I wake up from screaming and chaos, I found myself being shaken by Toga to wake up.
"ZuZu! Wake up!! It's mission day!" She said cheerfully as she shook me. I groggily get up with a sigh.
"What are you talking about 'mission' day?" I say grabbing an outfit from my dresser. Toga went shopping and got me some clothes since I'm still all over the news. I was somewhat grateful for her because she really did understand fashion. At least in my opinion.
I grabbed an oversized sweatshirt and some ripped jeans to wear for the day. I then turned back to Toga who was jumping like a school girl over 'mission' day.
"Mission day is just the day where we go and act out on our plans!" She said with a wide, toothy smile. I nod understanding what she's trying to say. I go into the bathroom to change and come back.
"I'm just a bit confused what this has to do with me. It's not like I can go on a mission. I have no experience with fighting." I say with a bit of a shrug.
"Mr. handy said you have to give us a run down on a few of the heroes that might be there!" I start walking out of my room with Toga. We walk down to the bar and take a seat on the couch.
It seemed as though everyone from the league was there. She Shigaraki saw me he walked over.
"We need you to give us a run down on all of these heroes." He hands me a piece of paper with a list of heroes on it. I reply with a nod still not really used to talking to Shigaraki.
"I need you to be able to tell us their weaknesses, strengths, quirks, and fighting styles. Everything else isn't really that important." I reply again with a nod and get up to tell everyone about the heroes they might face.
I see Sho so before I start I go over to him to ask him about the mission.
"Do you think you guys are prepared enough for this?" I say a bit nervous for his and the others well being.
"Yeah. The UA students are nowhere near our level when it comes to combat." I smile at him trying to believe him. I was still concerned about what could happen to them. Especially with Bakugo there, he was a pretty good fighter. I knew I just needed to believe in Sho though so, I went to the front of the room and started giving a rundown on all the heroes they might face.

~after the rundown~

Everyone started making their way out of the bar. I stopped Sho before he left so I could talk to him.
"H-hey S-Sho?" He turns to look at me and raises an eyebrow.
"Yeah Midoriya?" I start to play with my fingers getting a little nervous about what I'm a bout to say.
"B-be safe, p-please? You were there for me and I-I don't want to see you get hurt..." He smiles slightly and looks down at me.
"I'll be safe. Don't worry." He pats me on the head before leaving me in the bar by myself. I sigh and walk back to the couch turning on the tv to the news channel. Just in case their mission ends up getting picked up by the public and aired on tv as "breaking news".
When I turned the tv to the news channel it was talking about me again. It was an update about I still haven't been found. Apparently the public was very worried.
   After they talked about how the public was worried my dad showed up on the tv. It was an interview with him about how much he missed me.
   "I miss my son very much. He was the light of my life. I really do hope he comes home, not just for my sake but for the sake of his fans." I scoff at the tv feeling my blood boil from my inner rage.
    "He truly is such a good kid. I don't know where he could be. I fear something bad might've happened to him. Possibly because he in an omega." I sit there glaring at the tv wishing he could see just how much pain he's caused me.
   That's when it hits me. It probably wasn't a good idea but it was an idea. I quickly jump up and run to my room grabbing an empty journal. Sho had bought me a bunch of journals for when I run out of space in the last one.
   I start writing down lyrics in the journal. Along with ideas on how to post it. When I was younger I took an interest in hacking and was pretty decent at it. If I wasn't singing, training, or sleeping, I was probably in my room hiding away on my computer.
   I sit on the couch for the next hour writing and erasing song ideas. That was until the tv screamed out at me "BREAKING NEWS". I snap my head towards the tv and sit up to get a better view of it.
   Sure enough on the tv was the league attacking a group of UA students and few pro heroes. The few pro heroes being Eraserhead and the R-Rated Hero, Midnight. I noticed all of the students were there but spread out across the area. Probably due to Kurogiri using his quirk.
   I also noticed a bunch of other small time criminals running around attacking the students. The person I was actually looking for though I couldn't spot. I started to get worried and looked on the tv furiously searching for him.
   That's when my eyes landed on a red and white hair villain fighting an ash blonde UA student.
   "This won't end well."

__________________________
    I don't have a specific place for where the attack is happening but you can imagine it being at the USJ if you want but at the same time it would really make sense bc then how would the news crew see them *shrugs* Idk. It's not very logical but please just go with it.

~Total words 1096~