Sleepyhead {C•B}

"What's up guys, it's y/n. Today I'm doing a Q&A, Colby isn't exactly awake... but I need this video filmed." Standing, I picked the camera up and walked towards our room.

"I don't think you guys have seen his bedroom before." I laughed quietly, showing the mess surrounding the room and the small path cleared to walk to the bed, "Little snail trail."

"Awe, look at my baby." I zoomed in on his sleeping figure, which gripped a body pillow tightly. I gently set the camera down facing the bed, quietly I walked towards the boy that laid.

"Baby?" I lightly shook him, soon realizing my light shakes weren't doing anything I climbed into bed. 

"Babe, you have to wake up," I spoke slightly loud than my whisper, pushing a few strands of hair off his face, "Babe."

"Guys, you don't realize how heavy of a sleeper Colby is," I mentioned, imaging views laughing slightly. "Colby, baby... come on." I kissed his forehead lightly rubbing soft circles on his cheek.

"I give up." I spoke mainly to myself but facing the camera."

"I guess... I'll film the Q&A in here and when he wakes up he can join." I smiled at the camera, stopping the recording as I went to Instagram looking at the questions. Once I found a few questions, I screenshot not wanting to lose them in the thousands that were there.

"Ok, so the first ques-" I stopped, watching as Colby moved in the viewfinder.

"Morning blue," I spoke softly turning around to look at the gorgeous boy, "You sleep well?" 

Colby nodded, moaning as he rolled onto his side to look at me, "Good morning pretty lady."

'I love you." I whispered, Colby visually blushing at my comment.

"I love you too." He whispered back, a sloppy smile plastered on his face. Soon he stood, walking to the bathroom.

"I'm keeping this whole thing in, love you baby." I whispered to the camera.

"Are you about to film?" I heard his question from the bathroom.

"Yeah, just finished the intro." I could sense a smile on my face before I physically realizing.

"Can we set up by the bed?" I could see he was still tired. Without a word, I moved the camera in front of the bed and sat down.

"Ok so as you can see Mr. Sleepyhead is awake so let's start." We both smiled and started answering the questions.

a/n;

currently editing this as I watch first responders save peoples lives, definitely don't know how to feel *cries*