Group chat

@camimendes started a chat with kjapa, Melton, madelame, Vanessamorgan, lilireinhart, colesprouse and caseycott.

Cami: hi guys so now that riverdale has finished I think we should go our separate ways, obviously still be friends and talk occasionally I mean obviously since we are all pretty much family but you know. I will always love you guys.♥️

Lili: camila where is this coming from literally yesterday we were talking about how we will always have these groups as a way to be together forever.

Kj: she is really upset lili and I think it may have to do with Alyssa going to nursery but maybe it is best if we aren't all as close as we were.

Madelaine: can't we still talk on here a little longer instead of basically saying we won't be best friends anymore. We could just you know talk without an audience.

Camila: I guess so. I just want to focus on raising Alyssa the right way without having her surrounded by people watching our lives everyday.

Cole: I understand and I feel the same but I always want to be friends with you guys.

Casey: I'm really going to miss being super close and believe it or not I will miss cami sending me pictures of Alyssa every 3 minutes or finding sprousehart and Kjmila pics everyday.

Melton: well we all have each other's phone numbers so maybe we make a group chat there but u guess not text as much.

Camila: yes me and kj have decided together that we will deactivate our Instagram accounts and keep our lives more private, we're sorry guys but thank you for everything we will still keep in contact and have parties etc. We would just rather keep any of other of our future children's lives private.

Lili: me and cole are going to do the same. I love you all so much we both do.

Madelaine: I think we should all deactivate them. Just focus on everything else. Going forward with out lives.

Casey: maybe we start our pages again when we are a bit older and have less to do. You know like that friend cast.

Vanessa: that sounds like a great idea. Can we shake on it?

Cami: yeah deal 🤝

Kj: 🤝

The rest of the cast: 🤝

Cami: I love you guys but I'm going to delete this group now. Bye

Everyone: bye ly♥️

************************************
So that's the last chapter, if you guys want it I'm willing to go bonus chapters if you guys want it? but I feel like this was a good place to end it since it's pretty long and I'm super proud and happy of how far it's got. Thank you guys so so much for the last 2 and a half ish years of me writing this.
I will obviously keep this book up for a long time because I'm incredibly proud of how well it's done. Thank you so much 🥺

I cried by writing this so I have absolutely no clue what I'll do when this happens in real life but honestly I can't thank you guys enough ily💓
- Soph♥️