Chapter Four

• Dedicated to Someone Special

  "BRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGGG." 

The last bell rung, officially saying that it was time to go home. But not for two of Evelyn High's students..  Macy and Eddie made their way to the detention room, seeing Mrs. Childers waiting for them. "Lovely, you're both here." She slurred out at them, "On time too." She smirked. .

Macy rolled her eyes and took a seat at one of the desk while Eddie just stood over at the window looking out at it. Mrs. Childers got up from her seat and walked around to the front of the desk, plopping her big ass down on the edge. 

 "I'm not just going to let you sit here for 6 hours and I watch you." She demanded at them, "That would be a waste of my time. And I have things to do." 

 "So, Instead of watching us for 6 hours, then what the fuck do you want us to do?" Eddie said, an eyebrow raised while he turned away from the window and looked at her. 

 "Exactly!" Mrs. Childers said. 

 "I'm confused.." Macy said, her fingers tracing all the engravings in the desk. Soon an eraser was flung at her face. "HUSH CHILD!" Mrs. Childers said. 

 "Oh, Of course, throw the eraser at me, when I talk. But not when Eddie talks." Macy thought to herself as she slammed the eraser down on the ground. 

 "What I want you both to do for the next six hours is.." Mrs. Childers said, getting off the desk and walking around to the back. She bends down and picks something up that was hiding behind it. 

 "You want us to.." Macy started, "CLEAN?!" Eddie screamed as she slammed the bucket down on top of the counter. "Why yes, the whole hallway indeed, it needs a cleaning anyways, and it only takes.. Uh.. I don't know.. SIX HOURS." She slurred again cackling to herself. 

Macy and Eddie groaned and sighed looking at each other. At-least they were both cleaning with their best friend and not someone that they hated. "Well, chop chop!" Mrs. Childers said clapping her hands at them, after that she left the room and out to the parking lot heading home. "Six hours.." Macy mumbled to herself as she rolled up her jeans just about her knees. "Yeah, well at-least I'm with my best friend though!" Eddie said grinning at her as he rolled up his jeans and sleeves, slipping on the yellow rubber gloves people use for cleaning. 

 "Yeah, I guess." Macy smiled as she grabbed the yellow gloves. "Lets have some fun, shall we?" She said smiling. "I like where you're going with this Swifty.." Eddie said smiling at her. Macy hated that nickname that he gave her back in their primary years, but she really didn't care at the moment. She just wanted to go home. 

Eddie pulled out his phone from his pocket, and found a speaker he could hook  it up to in the hallways so it would run throughout the entire school. As a song that Macy knew came on, she danced around dancing the white people dance.. Because well.. she wasn't much of a dancer.. "NEVER SHOUT NEVER!!!" She shrieked when she heard her favourite song playing. She started dancing some more and forced Eddie to join her and her white people dance moves. They twerked a little too.. Macy thought Eddie was getting enjoyment out of her doing that though.. She only really dances in front of him though. No matter what the dance is.. or how slutty it is, after Eddie's done laughing at her, he usually joins in. 

--------

Authors note~

How does everyone like the story? I'm really having a fun time writing this! I'm enjoying it tooo!! (: I'll write sooner or later, maybe tomorrow. I dunno!