Come on

Harrys Pov

When I woke up I could hear Louis singing in the shower he sure was happy. I was wondering why when I ran into Jamie I gave her a gentle smilie. That's why, I thought he made his move, dam, I was gonna have to work hard to get her to go out with me instead of boo bear.

I felt a evil plan un_raveling in my head I was gonna have to play dirty. 

Louis Pov

When I came down stairs everyone was staring at me except for Jamie, I just shrugged it off and ate some left over Nandos. Then I heard Liam say to me "can we have a word", so I walked out the room singing Love Love Love by Avalanche City really loud but then Liam grabbed my collar and hoisted me into the wall great he was gonna ask me what I did to his sister because she was singing as well.

So I just stared at him waiting for  him to say something. In a really angry voice he shouted at me for about five minutes until I said " I don't no what your talking about" he just stared at me "yes you do" "no I don't" I said "me and Jamie just ate some carrots together" "I didn't know she liked carrots thats why im so happy" it wasn't easy to lie to Liam he was daddy direction after all. "Oh" he said "Harry told me he saw you guys kissing on the balcony"

WHAT the hell is wrong with him I thought  by then liam had all ready left the room so I went in the kitchen grabbed harry and punched him. I just left him there and walked up to my bedroom.

************************************************************************************

What the hell is wrong with harry, theres gonna be some drama when Toby falls in love with Perrie