Worst Date Ever

Jamie's Pov

As I slipped on some skinny jeans and a cute tank top. Louis knocked on my balcony door I opened it up slowley, reviling him, he was wearing his usally long pants and a stripped top.He came in all hiped up. We had decided to sneak out at midnight which was kind of romantic, and go to the beach.

Louis Pov

As Jamie slowley opened the door I came in, man she was cute, well what ever she wore she was still cute. We had decided to sneak out at midnight and go down to the beach I was so happy, One because she was mine, Two because Harry had backed down so she was all mine.

As we slowley walked down the steps to the front door we heard a lamp turn on in the kitchen and Liam stepped out, oh crap we were busted.

Liams Pov

Just before dinner Harry had told me some important information, man it was easy to know when he wasn't happy. I had slowly drew the secret out of him, So I hid in the cupboard and asked harry to walk down the hall open my door then shut it and then go to his bedroom and go to sleep.

As I heard them coming as quitely as they could, (which wasn't very quite) down the stairs which wasn't really quiet, I could still hear them and I slowley got closer to the light, and turned it on. I walked out of the kitchen door and stared at them this great date of theirs was now the worst date EVER.And they was differently in trouble.