Prinxiety- heat.

(How tf do people do this)
Dom: Roman
Sub: Virgil (I almost typed Remus)
Kinks: daddy kink
NEKO VIRGIL

~Virgils POV~
I sat in my room listening to My Chemical Romance when I felt a strange feeling. "Oh no.... not now...." I was in heat. I decided I would just wait for it to go away. I walk downstairs to the kitchen and see the others there eating lunch. "Hey there kiddo! You hungry?" Patton said. I shook my head. "Virgil, you have to eat. Come eat"
"Fine." I went and sat down at the table next to the Disney prince. He must have noticed I was uncomfortable because he excused himself from the table and dragged me to the hall.
"Alright, what's wrong" he asked. "Nothing.."

Romans POV:
He was definitely lying to me, no doubt about it. I grabbed him, pinned him to the wall and asked again.
"What's wrong"
No response.
I heard a small whimper escape him mouth and then I realized what was happening.
Heat..
"Logan and Patton are going out after lunch is over. I'm gonna help you with that heat of yours while they're out"

Virgils POV:
I nodded and he let go of me. We both walk back to the table and finish eating. After Patton and Logan left, Roman picked me up bridal style and carried me to his room. He puts me down and turns around to close and lock the door. He looks back at me, his eyes full of lust. He grabs me and pins me back to the wall and kisses me roughly.

Nobody's POV:
Virgil squeaks and kisses him back. Roman trailed his hands down to his waists and puts them under Virgils shirt. Virgil moaned slightly and Roman took it off. Roman pulled away and undressed them both. He lead them to his bed and pushed Virgil onto it. He pushes Virgil down and pins his wrists above his head. Roman puts three fingers in front of him. "Suck" he said. Virgil immediately did so, coating them. Once Roman thought it was good, he took them out and sticks one in Virgils hole. Virgil gasps and moans as he grips the bedsheets. Roman smirks and sticks another one in.  He starts moving them in and out of Virgil. Virgil starts moaning louder and He keep going.

Romans POV:
I pull my fingers out of his hole and lubed my cOcK. I move back and look at Virgil. "If you want it, you gotta come get it, stormcloud~"
(Dafuq am I writing )

Nobody's POV (cuz I'm lazy as hell):
Virgil whined but nodded. He crawled over to him and straddled his lap, lining himself up. He slowly sat down on his CoCk, moaning. Roman smirked and waiting for him to adjust. After a few minutes, he started slowly bouncing, moaning loudly. Roman kisses him roughly. He bit Virgils lip, asking for entry. Virgil, distracted by the pain, and also pleasure, opened his mouth.  Roman stuck his tongue inside and grabbed Virgils dIck, stroking him. After a few minutes he broke the kiss, making Virgil whine. Roman grabbed his hips and thrusted up inside him, deep and hard. (Why am I doing this) Virgil screamed and came on himself and Roman. But Roman wasn't done yet. He kept thrusting into Virgil, searching for him prostate. He knew when he found it when Virgil moaned louder then before. "Daddy, please!" He moaned. Virgil threw his hand over his mouth when he realized what he has said. "No no princess, I like that name." Roman replied. He kept going until he felt a pit in his stomach. "I'm gonna cum stormcloud~ do you want me to fill you up baby~?" Roman whispered. Virgil nearly came again just hearing that. He moaned again and nodded. Roman thrusted up into him a few more times before he came deep inside Virgil. Virgil screamed while that happened. Roman picked him up and got Virgil off of him. Virgil later on the bed, covered in sweat and cum, some of it dripping out of his hole. Roman laid next to him and cuddled him.
"Go to sleep my love" Virgil instantly fell asleep on Roman. Roman kisses his forehead and whispered "I love you..."
he heard a faint "I love you too" before falling asleep.

OK this was my first chapter and the first smut story I've ever written. If you don't like it, I get it, I'm a terrible writer but OH WELL! See ya peeps
-the shitty author