"Such a good slut..."

Heyo I'm back because it's almost summer break 🤩 anyways before I start sorry for not updating in who knows how long. I've been busy plus my school dance is coming up. Anyways let's get in to the story

Requested: @PikachuPlayzzz

Roman x Logan x Patton

Dom/ top: Roman and Logan
Sub/bottom: Patton
Kinks: Cum slut, cock slut, degrading, bondage, praise, Punishment (maybe), choking

(I'm not doing Romans pov in this sorry 😕)
Nobody's POV

Roman, Logan, and Patton were on the couch watching Disney Movies (by Romans request). Patton didn't mind as he loved Disney, Logan however did mind. He thought that stuff was for children, but he only watched it because his boyfriends wanted too. Logan got bored and got up to get a book.
He grabbed a random one off the shelf and sat back down. Although he didn't really care what he read, he didn't know he picked up a sort of.... suggestive book. As he got further into the book, he started to get more aroused. He set the book down and looked over to the smaller boy, Patton. He looked back at the screen and slowly trailed his hand to Patton's thigh (I hate that word for some reason) when he reached it, Patton squeaked a little. Roman looked over curiously, and noticed Logan and smirked.

Patton's POV:

As I felt both of my boyfriends hands on me, I started to get more aroused. I suddenly felt Roman grab my chin to make me look at him. He kissed me softly at first, but it became more rough. I felt Logan's lips on my neck, and I moaned. Roman broke the kiss and they brought me up to Romans room. Roman threw me on the bed and climbed over to me. Logan went behind me and kissed my neck again while Roman started to undo my shirt. I moaned softly as logan kept kissing my neck.

Logan's POV

I started sucking on Patton's neck, listening to his moans. "You're beautiful when you moan like that" Roman said. "R-Roman don't say such embarrassing things..." Patton stuttered.
I got off the bed and went to my room. Patton looked confused but when I came back, he turned a light red. I had taken  a length of rope out of my closet.

Nobody's POV

Patton saw the rope Logan had and turned red. Logan tied Patton's hands. Roman sat him up and Logan went in front of the smaller boy and patton climbed on top of him. "No prep darling?" Logan asked. "No daddy I don't need it" Patton responded. Roman helped Patton lower onto Logan's cock (help ;-;) Patton moaned loudly and Logan let out a low groan. Patton started bouncing  (I just realized Logan never took his clothes off)
(Oh well) Roman reached around and started rubbing Patton's dick. Patton threw his head back and moaned. "Look at you... so wound up.." Roman said. "I-I'm c-close.." Patton moaned. Roman pumped Patton's cock faster. Patton moaned louder as he came on Romans hand and Logan came in Patton soon after.
"Fuck..." Logan said as he lifted Patton off him. "My turn~" Roman said. He pushed Patton on his knees and arms. Roman lined up with his ass. "How do you want it baby?" Roman asked "D-dry.." Patton responded. He thrusted in Patton quick. "Oh god R-ro!" He moaned
"Such a whore.. do anything to get us huh?" Logan said "yes daddy"
Logan thrusted into Patton's mouth. Patton took the long cock (Jesus Christ-) deepthroating it. "Fuck you feel so good baby" Logan praised. Roman soon felt himself becoming close, along with the other two. "You want me to fill you up you little slut? Make you feel so full of out cum?" Roman asked
Patton nodded rapidly. Roman came with a low groan in Patton's ass. He kept thrusting hard and fast until he knew he was done. There was so much it started to leak out of Patton.
"Aw look at that.. he's got a little bump from all that cum" (I'm sorry-) Logan was still thrusting in Patton's mouth until he soon came, Patton following a few seconds after.
He swallowed it as he felt a plug being shoved in him. Roman got their clothes and washed them while Logan cleaned him off.

Virgils POV
"Please tell me they're finally done.."
I've been listening to them and Patton is so loud I can hear him through my headphones.

I need to move out

Hiya. So uh yeah that's it for now until I get more motivation:D
Bye ig