Introductions and Disclaimers

Introduction:   An unspeakable act of random violence changes the lives of the agents at the Office of Special Projects forever.  One agent will face more than just the physical pain of recovery, but the heart-wrenching pain of loss and the daunting task of letting go and moving on.

Disclaimers:  I DO NOT own any of the canon characters of NCIS: Los Angeles, just the thoughts, plots and other meanderings that lurk in my own head and any characters that I bring to life in this story.  

Author's Note...

I wanted to thank everyone that has taken the time and energy out of their busy lives to read my stories!  It has moved me beyond imagining and I am truly grateful!  This story is going to be a difficult one to write.  The direction I am taking in this offering is one that will challenge not only the team at OSP, but this writer as well as she delves deep into some of the most raw of humanity's emotions, so the chapters are going to be longer and quite a bit more intense than I've written to date.  

I've rated this story at PG-13, but may upgrade that to an R rating, just based on the sheer intensity of the subject matter.  I strive to write descriptively which, on occasion, results in an uttered expletive here and there, so the R-rating isn't for that.  Once I dive into the meat of the story, the intensity level will skyrocket, so hang on for the ride!

~Wabbitgurl~