End This...

NCIS Special Agent Kensi Blye slowly unpeeled her swollen eyelids and allowed her fuzzy vision to adjust to the weird lighting of her prison.  Strung up by her wrists with shackles that dug mercilessly into her delicate skin, Kensi gingerly poked a toe around in mid air to find that she was off the floor and dangling.  Wrapping her battered hands around the chains that bound her, she struggled to find a point of release for her wrists. 

After a few moments of positioning, Kensi gazed about her surroundings to get a lay of the landscape, so to speak.  Kensi knew she was trapped in some abandoned warehouse somewhere in Los Angeles, but where exactly eluded her; with the windows hazed out and opaque, she couldn't quite see where exactly she might be.  Noting that she was alone in this enormous room, Kensi worried about fellow agent (and boyfriend) Marty Deeks.  Deeks was far tougher than the bad guys often thought of the scruffy, shaggy-haired special agent and was more than capable of handling himself in dire situations, but that did nothing to ease her mind from the worry that plagued it. 

The clanging of a heavy-duty lock being released grabbed Kensi attention instantly.  Glaring ominously at the three hooded captors who sauntered through the door, her black anger roiled just beneath the surface of her dark brown, mismatched eyes.  Wordlessly, the trio surrounded the stunning federal agent and contemplated how they would entertain themselves with their captive without killing her.  Kensi set herself for the fight that was coming.  What her captors failed to realize was that their captive was a brutal martial artist in her own right and what they had planned for her would only get them bruised and injured. 

****

The pain was incredible, but not completely unbearable.  He had endured much worse than this, but the torture he had endured today was getting close to unbearable.  Hanging from the ceiling of the abandoned warehouse like a chicken trussed up for Sunday dinner, NCIS Special Agent Marty Deeks' battered form swayed gently back and forth after his three assailants left him alone...probably heading out to do the same to his beautiful partner, Kensi Blye.  His black rage burned deep in his heart at what their captors had planned to do with them; burning more hotly when he thought about what they were doing to Kensi as he plotted his revenge against her captors. 

A loud scream of pain that belonged to one of the three attackers cut through the multiple floors that separated the pair of federal agents; a result of Kensi's brutal defense against him, most likely. 

"I told you to leave her alone, jack ass!!!"  Deeks bellowed as his hoarse laughter echoed throughout his prison.  "Kick their asses Kensi!!!"

Another man screamed a few seconds later as he heard Kensi's shriek of rage slicing through the warehouse.  In the background, the door to Deeks' prison creaked open and one man stepped through the door, his face not shrouded by a mask, unlike his three associates getting their dignity handed to them by a fairly pissed off Kensi Blye. 

"Special Agent Martin Deeks."  The lone man purred softly.  "So good of you to join me in playing the game."

"As if I had a choice, butt munch."  Deeks spat hotly.  He was hurting and in no mood for irritating banter about how his life was forfeit and so on.  "Please don't bore me with platitudes and inane nattering about how superior you are and how I'm going to suffer pain unimaginable before I die."

His captor regarded the angry, scruffy federal agent amusingly.  This one had obviously suffered tortures before and was unfazed by the brutality of his recent beatings. 

"I see you've played this game before, Agent Deeks."  The man confirmed.  "My men are entertaining themselves with your sizzling hot partner a few floors away, so what we do to you means nothing, in the long run.  But the knowledge of what they're doing to her will torture you far more than any physical threat ever will, I suspect."