003

I'm now four months into my pregnancy

I'm now four months into my pregnancy. We are all moved into our dream home and Hayden is having a work party. I put on a yellow and floral mesh maxi dress with white slip on vans. I put my hair up into a ponytail and curl it. The party is going to start soon so I slowly make my way down the stairs. I notice the food isn't out and I start to stress and quickly work to get it out. I feel someone wrap their arms around me. "Baby calm down. You shouldn't be stressing. It's bad for the baby and you." He says and kisses my cheek. "I know. I just noticed the food wasn't out and I know how important this is an—" I'm cut off by Hayden crashing his lips onto mine. "Let me do the stressing. I'd hate for us to have a repeat of the twins." He says after pulling away and I nod. "You just go sit down and relax ok?" He says and I nod and go sit on the couch as he said.
The party started about an hour ago. I left Hayden's side to go to the bathroom and I'm now on my way back to him when I feel my arm being grabbed. "Why hello beautiful." I hear a voice say. I haven't heard this voice in forever yet I know exactly who it is. "Asher leave me alone," I say and try to pull my arm out. "Why baby girl?" He says and pushes me up against the wall. As much as I want to freak out right now I have to remain calm. For the baby. I feel Asher starts to rub his hands over my body and I shudder. Well, so much for staying calm. "Mommy? Are you ok?" Kensley asks and runs over. "Sweetie go find daddy. Hurry." I say and she runs off. "Asher, please! Stop!" I plead and start to cry. I feel myself starting to hyperventilate and I try to keep my breathing steady. "Annie!" I hear right before everything goes black.

Hayden's POV

Once I see Asher rubbing Annie's body my blood starts to boil. "Annie!" I say now realizing that she's freaking out. I see Annie start to drop to the floor and I quickly catch her. "Pumpkin, go tell Auntie Avia to meet us at the hospital with you and your siblings ok?" I say and Kensley nods and runs off. I quickly pick Annie up and buckle her into the car. I first call the hospital and let them know we're on our way and I then call Gavin and ask him to shut down the party. I get to the hospital and quickly get Annie in and the doctors take her back and tell me I have to stay here.
It's been five hours. Avia, Jackson, their kids, Gavin, Brooke, their kids, and my kids are all here. The kids are all asleep and I'm pacing back and forth because we still have no word on Annie. "Mr. Summerall?" I hear and look up to see the doctor. "How is she? Is she ok? What about the baby?" I ask desperately for an answer. "Sir, your wife is fine. The baby on the other hand, well she's still alive. But it's not looking good. I suggest preparing your wife for a miscarriage." He says and I feel my heart drop. "Is she awake? Can I see her?" I ask. "She is not awake but you can see her. But only you. I wouldn't allow the kids in until she's awake." He says and walks away. I quickly walk into her room and look at my princess. I walk over to her and grab her hand and kiss it. I grab a chair and pull it up next to the bed and sit on it never letting go of Annie's hand.
It's been two hours. I haven't slept a wink. I hear a scream come from outside the room. I know that scream from anywhere. I run out of the room and see Sailor crying. I start counting heads, a habit I learned from Annie, to make sure everyone is here. We're missing one. "We're missing someone who's gone?" I ask. "Daddy! It-it's Oakwey!!" Sailor cries and runs over to me. I pick her up and quickly scan the area and sure enough, Oakley is nowhere to be seen. "Sailor, where is she?" I ask. "Some cweepy guy took her!" Sailor cries and I feel my heart drop more and my blood boil. Sailor and Oakley haven't gone a single minute without each other. Literally. They're twins. "Gavin, call the cops," I say quickly and he gets his phone out. "Jackson, will you start looking around for her?" I ask and he nods and runs off. "Sailor, can you tell me what the man looked like?" I ask her. "He was weawing a mask." She says and starts to calm down. She's exhausted. "Hayden. Do you think it could've been Asher? I don't know of anyone else that would be crazy enough to do something like this." Avia says. "That's what I was thinking," I say. "Hayden, couldn't it have also been Mr. Davis from the office? Didn't you say he was flirting with Annie?" Gavin says and I nod. "Ok, so I know this is a long shot and something usually Annie would figure out but what if it's both of them. Think about it. They both want Annie. Asher knows how to scare Annie the most so he did at the party. Then Mr. Davis knows what your kids look like because of the breakfast you had with him. It's possible they're working together." Brooke says. "That's definitely something Annie would say and Brooke you are so right," I say. "Attaway Police Department." An officer says. We discuss the kidnapping and the possible suspects and they send officers out to start looking. "Hayden! Hayden! I found her!" Jackson yells out of breath. "What?! Avia. Brooke. Stay with the kids. Gavin, you come with me." I say and Gavin and I start following Jackson. I hope my baby's ok...

TO BE CONTINUED

Banner made by: anushikhawrites