13

I never thought someone could mess up this bad but clearly I can. I really had to assume something so bad about them without even giving them a chance.

It's been a week since I opened Kiseok's text and honestly I didn't even know how to respond. I haven't texted any of the AOMG boys or hung out with them and it's killing me to ignore them.

I was wrapped in my comforter watching Stephanie Soo when I heard a knock coming from my door. I sat up and called for the person to come in.

Mark slowly walked into the room holding my favorite snacks and handed them to me. I smiled and thanked him.

"Hey sis , are you okay? You've been stuck inside your room for a whole week," Mark said.

"Mark I feel so bad, I believed what everyone's been saying about the AOMG boys. I blew up on them and told them I didn't want to be added to their list of girls when I don't even know if it's true or not," I whispered to him with my head down.

Mark sat on the edge of my bed and brought me into a hug. "Y/N you're my best friend and I just want to see you happy, do you like any of them?" Mark asked.

"That's the thing Mark, I think I'm starting to like each one of them but I can't choose," I whispered almost on the verge of crying.

"What's wrong with being with all of them Y/N, you don't have to choose." Mark reassured me giving me a small smile.

"You don't think it will be weird, if I were to be in a relationship with four men?" I looked up at Mark.

"Sis it's 2020, love is love. If you're happy that's all that matters. I think you should make it up to them and surprise them with food." Mark said while standing up.

You stood up too giving him a quick hug and yelling a thank you while running towards the bathroom to go shower.

-----------------------

After cooking some food for the boys I packed it into my backpack along with a couple of water bottles and sodas. Then headed towards the AOMG building.

When I walked in I seen Jessi unnie and ran to her quickly to give her a hug. She was stunned for a moment and quickly responded giving me a hug back.

"What are you doing here unnie?" You asked.

"I'm here to record something with Jay and Gray. Are you here to surprise them?" she asked.

I nodded my head and she quickly grabbed my wrist pulling me towards the studios. I waited outside and heard Jessi telling the boys she had a surprise for them. I heard Loco and Gray asking what the surprise was. I held back a giggle.

She opened the door and I slowly walked in. "Surprise!" I yelled while smiling.

Kiseok and Jaebum looked shocked with their mouths wide open. While the other two smiled and ran towards me with open arms. I gladly embraced them. They let go and I slowly walked towards the other two boys.

"I'm sorry I assumed about you guys and I wanted to surprise you with food," I said while looking down at my feet.

Someone gently lifted my chin up towards them and I looked up to see it was Kiseok, he gave me a smile and hugged me. I pulled Jay into the hug and he gave me the biggest smile.

They let go and I quickly handed them the food and drinks. I smiled watching them eat and joke around.

longlivesmdc

People tagged : @jayparkitrighthere , @satgotloco , @callmegray

Liked by y/n_tuan, jessicah_o, callmegray and 2,728 other people

longlivesmdc Get you a girl that can cook 🤩
View all 1,729 comments
y/n_tuan You're welcome losers
jayparkitrighthere Honestly wifey material
callmegray Honestly the best food I've had in a while
30 minutes ago