19

y/n_tuan

People tagged : @_jeongjaehyun , @jennierubyjane

Liked by _jeongjaehyun , jennierubyjane , shxxbi131, bobbyindaeyo , and 478 others
y/n_tuan The troublesome three 😈
View all 573 comments
bobbyindaeyo Wow so cool 😎
shxxbi131 🙀🙀
y/n_tuanfan1 Wahh y/n knows @bobbyindaeyo and @shxxbi131 too??
13 minutes ago

satgotloco

People tagged : y/n_tuan

Liked by y/n_tuan , jparkitrighthere , longlivesmdc , callmegray and 10,290 others
satgotloco Duck lips with my girl 🦆🦆
View all 9,729 comments
blink_ jisoo1 Wow she's so pretty even with half her face covered 😍
y/n_aomgfan I love you guys together 🥺
37 minutes ago

Two whole weeks passed and all that flooded my mind was how my audition went, I couldn't stop thinking if I passed or not and all I did was stay in my room.

All the people around me were so busy with their own work, being an idol and all. All I could do was sit around waiting for the judges to contact me.

I was busy watching tv when I suddenly felt my phone start vibrating. I look down not recognizing the number but answered anyways. 

"Is this Y/n Tuan?" I heard when I answered, I was confused who it was but spoke anyways, "Yes this is Y/n Tuan, who is this?"

"Hello, I'm one of the judges from your YG audition and I'm contacting you to let you know that you have been accepted. We'd like you to come to the company right now to speak about your contract." 

"Oh wow, thank you I'll be heading there right away." I heard them hang up and quickly went to get dressed and ready. I walked into the living room looking around to see if Mark left his car today and thank god he did. I grabbed his keys and drove over towards the YG building.

I parked the car and walked into the building, there was a lady who instructed me to go into one of the conference rooms which I gladly followed. I entered the room and looked around, there was Yang Hyunsuk there himself, along with two members of iKON. I quickly bowed towards them and said hello and took a seat.

"Hello Y/n I'm sure you're wondering what Bobby and B.I are doing here but we'll get to that in a bit. So I've been wondering have you ever thought about being an idol? I heard you trained under JYP and with your skills I'm surprised you left." Yang Hyunsuk spoke up breaking the silence.

"Ah yes sir, I've always wanted to be an idol but when I was training I didn't think I could make it because of the pressure. So I left JYP to have some time to myself and to fix my mental health. If I was given the chance to debut again I wouldn't turn it down." I replied to him.

"Since I know you've trained for a bit and my judges say you're quite good, I'm thinking about adding you into a group that's already been discussed. I hope you don't mind it's not a girl group." Yang Hyunsuk said while looking at me.

I was surprised and confused by what he meant and nodded my head for him to continue. Ceo Yang turned his head and gestured to the other two men in the room, "This is Bobby and B.I and as you might know they're already in a boy group called iKON but I wanted to debut them into another unit called Double B, but now I've changed my mind. I want to add you into the group too and we can change the name along the way, I've already discussed this with the boys and they think it's a great idea."

I was shocked I didn't think I'd have a chance to debut that fast but should I really accept this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N : I know Hanbin isn't in iKON or YG anymore but I love him sm , just imagine in this story that he's still in the company. Also I'm making a new name for the sub unit. I hope you guys end up liking where this story goes. 🙏