cheater cheater

VOTE COMMENT FAN ...

i would liek to hear what you think ...good or bad ..

........................................................................

During my third class .I looked around to try and find  James ,but I couldn’t see him. I thought maybe he had gone home sick or something. But I had a sinking feeling he wasn’t. As I was thinking of all the possibilities that could have happened , Mrs. Nolan dropped a history book on my desk. “ Since you were paying so much close attention to me Ashley ,I ask you to tell me what I just said.” I became a complete blank .All that came out of my mouth was eh and um .She stopped the further embarrassment by saying “At least ,can you go down to the Janitors Closet and get the TV and bring it up here?” I stood up and said my yes ma’am  and of coarse ma’am .

                                                           As I was walking down to the Janitor’s  closet I was thinking what Nancy would do to me? Would she put frogs in my locker. No she wouldn’t touch a frog , Would she drop rotten yogurt in my head. Maybe ,honestly wouldn’t  be surprised . As I opened the Janitors door I heard heavy panting and a girl moaning. I opened the door fully. I couldn’t even move or speak. James and Nancy were grinding each other like animals. All that slipped through my lips was “Oh. God.” It was barely a whisper  but James turned around and shock  stretched from his face all the way down to his feet. He froze into a statue. When Nancy realised he stopped moving she opened her eyes shocked showed on her face but only for a split second .Then her cocky grin appeared and she said in a innocent voice.”Oops.” OOPS thats what she said OOPS like she just pushed into me and was a accident. No this was no accident she was making out with my boyfriend. All I could do was walk straight for the entrance of the school. I thought I was going to pass out .As I was walking  through the entrance of the school I felt a hand on my arm . I stopped in response, James stood in front of me. I kept my head down, I knew If I looked at him I would defiantly hit him  or worse cry. “Ash ,look im sorry. Please forgive me ? “ I couldn’t believe he just said that ,my mind was racing.

“Is this the first time ?” I mumbled .

“ Look Ash does it really matter..” I repeated the question.” Is this the first time ?”

“No it isn’t .But Ash she means nothing to me. Really she doesn’t.”

I couldn’t believe this I thought I was going to pass out,  puke , scream and run all at the same time.”Stay the hell away from me. Im serious .” I started jogging to my car. He called after me.” Does this mean were over?”  GOD he is an idiot.I didn’t stop. When I got into the car and started the engine I said .” We are completely over.” I wasn’t sure if he heard me and I didn’t care, I just kept driving till I got to my house.

That night  I was in my room, listening to the radio. Nothing interesting was happening ,it was just stating that it will be sunny for the rest of the month. I wasn’t even listening to it really I was concentrating  on what I was packng. I was trying so hard not to think about today. Just trying to put it out of my head ,when my phone rang. I answered it with a not so welcoming “Hello.” When the stranger said “Ashley is that you ,whats wrong?” I realised it was my mother. “Oh nothing ,just packing  for a stupid move to a place were I don’t want to go”. I knew as soon as I said it I knew it wasn’t true, I actually wanted to get away from here as soon as possible.

“ Oh honey ,Im sorry we have to move but this job will pay better and me and you can have a fresh new start.”

“ Yeah mam okay . When you coming home.”  I knew the real reason why were leaving .It was last year when my Dad died,  my mam couldn’t stand this place anymore. Every room reminded her of him .It reminded me too.”Ill be home soon darling ,would you do me a favour ,would you bring the rubbish out?” I couldn’t help but laugh. “Eh yeah mom I can do that. Bye love you .” As I hung the phone and made my way downstairs to our kitchen. Our house wasn’t big but it wasn’t small. The walls were mostly mild colours, browns and yellows. Nothing really out there. When I got the rubbish and headed for the bin in the front garden, I thought I heard something, I stopped but didn’t hear anything so I kept walking. When I reached the bin and loaded the rubbish in to it. I heard something again. I looked around and then I saw someone  rustling through the trees. I walked faster for the door, but when I reached the porch someone grabbed me and pushed me to the wall. When I opened my eyes to see who it was, it was James. He smelt like beer ,so knowing him he was probably drunk. I tired to push against him put  he wouldn’t move. So I just shouted at him. “GET OFF ME !What do you want ?” He just kept looking at me, then said “ I want you . Nancy she didn’t mean anything to me.” He kissed me and it felt  all wrong ,he reeked of beer. I punched him in the gut. He did sway a little but not enough for to get off me. He spoke again “Now now that wasn’t nice Ash .I know you still love me.”

“NO I DONT ! now get off of  me now James!” I screamed at him.

“You will be mine Ashley, okay you cant see it now but we will be together again.” Then he ran off. I stayed were I was not making a sound. I bent down till I was sitting on the ground. I looked down at myself and saw wet drops on my shirt .I touch my face and I realised I was crying. I rubbed away my tears and got back up. I wasn’t going to cry over this. Im stronger then that. So I just headed up stairs to finish packing. Because tomorrow I was moving to Rocklin California and away from this drama. Or so I hoped.

................................................