Chapter 9:The Trail Of Lost Tears

Its dark i though't,and quiet the numbness in my heart ceased my body from moving. All i can see was flashes of the past rushing through my eye's.

(past image)

The mom was reading a book to the child tucked comfortably in her bed, the girl's grin bigger then ever.

"And the daddy dragon found his daughter dragon the end",the mom said closing the book and putting it on her brown dresser."Sleep good", she smiled reaching to turn the light off.

"Wait the girl screeched" mommy where's my daddy? you can see the vein pulse in the mother's neck aggravation causing her to turn red.

"Honey i tell you and tell you", she slam's her hand on the dresser,you don't have a father her tone more harsh for a 5 year old to understand.

"mommy i do have a father he talk's to me in my dreams, he talk's about how hes gonna kill you and take my blood for he's own" the daughter looked at her mother waiting for another slap to the face. The mother stood their fear in her eye's.

"mommy" the girl got out of bed and and reached for her mom's hand. "i will protect you", the girl vowed.Tear's streamed down the mom's face.

The basement door creaked open the light from the other room waking eleezeeva once more.

"you're awake" the voice muttered she felt hands on her to help her up. The light flashed on their stood Adam with a cup in his hand and some sun chips.

"I thought you'll be hungry" he smiled offering her the chips, I'm sorry we had to i guess you say kidnap you but i needed to talk to you.

"why didn't you just speak to me like a regular person" she blurted,you killed James eleezeeeva shivered at the thought of him dead.

"wait",Adam raised his hands in surrender,he's not dead just unconscious he's smirk slowly faded to a frown showing he was serious.

Eleezeeva sighed, a sign of relief "what do you want to talk about" she looked at him puzzled and grabbed the chips and begun to munch on the Cheddary goodness.

"Are you a vampire?" he asked with no hesitation,she glanced at him and saw the bead's of sweat drip down his face she saw the cup in his hand.

"I'm thirsty" she smiled.

"Oh my bad i forgot", he handed her the cup then sat in front of her.He's gaze never leaving her as she put the cup to her lips.

She gulped the cup slowly it was the best taste to ever exploded in her mouth she licked her lips after words placing the cup on the floor.

"What was that i was the best drink i ever had" she smiled grabbing another chip out the bag.

Adam smirked,"I'm glad to see you like AB positive".

Eleezeeva begun to cough the chip going down her throat wrong.

"So that answer's my question'' Adam stood to leave the room.Eleezeeva grabbed his arm "you gave me  blood" tear's started to flicker in her eye's.Adam nodded his head in consent.eleezeeva stood there the taste still on her tongue"I like the way it taste" she tugged on he's arm tighter wanting him not to leave her alone.

"You act like you never had blood before"Adam snickered using he's strength so she can stand with him he pulled her in closer their face's almost touching Ellie blushed.Zack knocked on the door,"Sorry to interrupt but i have question's as well,Ellie looked over Adam's shoulder.

"Why do you want to know so much about me?'' she scrunched her noise which Adam thought was so adorable.

"Just come upstairs its to cold to be down her"Zack flipped he's black hair out of he's eyes and nodded for them to follow closing the door behind him.

"we better go"Adam smiled leading Ellie up the stairs.

"This can't be your house" Ellie smiled taking in the elegance of the front room. Their stood window's with fancy black drapes over them the couch which where red and as long as 2 kitchen table's put together, their flat screen TV hung on the wall with decorations of black and red roses around it. Adam patted the couch for her to take a seat, Zack cleared his throat Adam nodded hes head an stood in front of Ellie.

"I want to apologize for drinking your blood the other day it was wrong of me"he looked into her innocent eye's that where pleading for affection.

Ellie nodded her head in understanding then gazed at Zack who stood next in front of her.

"i want to know what type of vampire you are?"He cocked he's eyebrow waiting for her answer.Ellie hesitated never telling anybody her deep secert of what she really was.

"I'm a half-vampire" she looked down playing with her hands nervously,scared of being judged.

"Well" Zack touched her shoulder don't be sad where vampire's too. But different, i won't explain now but another day.

Ellie cocked her eyebrow this time.

"There's differen't type of vampire's" she looked more confused then she was when she was in the basement.

zack looked at adam and the back at ellie.

"yea"zacked smiled showing a glance of his fang,Adam shoved Zack a little out of the way.

"So when you say half what do you mean" he looked at Zack then back at Ellie.

"My mom was human" Ellie explained she licked her lips her throat felt dry once again.

"you want something to drink" Adam asked heading to the kitchen, Zack starred at Ellie like she was a piece of gold that he can't have,Adam came back with a mug.

"here" Adam glanced handing her the cup making sure she had a grip on it,Ellie smelled the cup,the sweetness inside was making her fangs slide out through her gums. Zack and Adam backed away scared,Ellie took a couple of sips before she gulped the sweet liquid, she placed the cup on the coffee table looking her lips yearning for more Ellie glanced up and forgot she wasn't alone.

"why are you looking at me like that" Ellie crossed her legs tucking one of her brown curls behind her ear.

'Your'e eye's Adam strutted,they changed color like a crimson red,i never saw anything like it.