❣️:<<❣️

I just wanna say that I was planning to publish the Hawks x oc fanfic that I was talking about.

But then I had a notif on the story "phoenix" it's an Hawks x reader fanfic by evixtus. They published something that says "announcement" that gave me goosebumps.

When I read it I knew that there were some readers that were talking bad about the story of the main character.....

Then once I saw this Hawks x reader fanfic too, at the start there were already hate comments because the author putted a character profile, even if the title says 'x reader' It was most likely that they made an oc. So I read the comments saying that 'this is an xoc fanfic why the hell does the title says xreader?' And this and that.

So I'm started to get kinda discouraged of publishing it now, because there were so many readers that criticise the stories even the slightest mistake, they say something bad about it, so like I make mistakes too, but I apologize to what I did whether it's a typo or wrong grammar and stuff. But I get upset at readers that comments 'too straightforwardly' because they don't know what the author does just to publish a chapter. These kinds of fanfictions take time too, we don't make a chapter in an hour you know. Were gonna be like "yay we published another!" But then there they're gonna be disrespectful readers that say shit like that? I'm sorry for cursing, I don't do this often but things like this makes me so upset.

This probably just ruined my morning. I don't give a fuck if you don't care.

My whole point is if you're a reader and you don't like how the story is going, just don't read it instead of commenting shit about the story.

Oh god sorry again for cursing.......ugh.

-Aifos❣️