Chapter 1

Captain James "Jim" T Kirk and Dr. Lenard "Bones" McCoy followed their half Vulcan friend Spock down a street. They were confused about where they were going. Spock wasn't the kind of person to keep secrets from the people around. And if he had some, he didn't share them freely.

But they soon reach an apartment building. Before they pressed any of the buttons on the side panel, Spock got out a set of keys. It didn't have many keys on the key ring. But for Spock, that was something.

"Where are we?" Bones asked looking around before they entered

"My home." Spock said like it was going to answer everything

This answer just raised more questions. This made Jim and Bones wonder why Spock had an apartment this close to Star Fleet HQ. And who did he live with if he had a roommate.

"So you're trusting us that much?" Jim asked

"Yeah. I am." Spock said nodding a little

But here's the thing. Spock has filed a report thinking Jim had been truthful on his captains log. And he did not tell him or anyone.

The three soon came up to a door that 1A on the front of it. They could hear loud music coming out. Music that sounded like it came from the 20th and 21st centuries. Spock opened the wooden door.

The music became louder and more clearer then before. Jim definitely could tell it was early 21st century music. Especially when he spent so much time in bar that played this kind of music all the time. Spock, who was used to the music being this loud, switched the music off.

"Honey, I'm home." Spock yelled into the apartment

This confused Jim and Bones. They never heard of Spock having a wife or any significant other. But they also wondered why Spock wore a wedding ring on his left hand. A ring that said 'Her weirdo' on it.

So many questions that they had not thought to ask

So many questions that they had not thought to ask. There was also a bracelet that said 'Her King' on his left wrist too.

So many signs they have missed

Then a woman in a tight black spaghetti strap tank top that was tucked into a pair of tan loose fitting cargo pants that were held up by a belt, came in. She had wavy mousy brown/blonde hair that was pulled into a high ponytail, chocolate brown eyes, Hispanic tan skin.

She wrapped her arms around Spock's neck, pulled her lover to her and kissed Spock on the lips soundly. Spock wrapped his arms around her waist, lifted her up a little because of the hight differences and returned the kiss in equal measure.

"I missed you babe." The woman said to Spock

"I've missed you too mi amor." Spock said

The half Vulcan kissed the woman in front of him one more time. But this time with more love then anything. Bones and Jim could see the love and passion their friend had for the lady standing there. This was also the first time they saw Spock use his human half.

They guessed that he only acted like that with only her. Because they never saw him act like that. Even with his own mother when he does see her.

The woman then looked to Jim and Bones in a kind, respectful manner. Jim and Bones both noticed that she was a few inches shorter then them.

She was also beautiful too. She had no makeup on. The two men in front of the couple didn't know how Spock got her to marry him. Let alone talk to him.

"Hi, I'm Bree." She said

She shook both Jim's and Bones hands.

"Hello Bree. I'm Jim. This is my friend Bones." Jim said

"I know who you are. I work for Star Fleet as a Nursing instructor and also, Spock here talks about you two a lot." Bree said

"Really?" Jim asked

"Now I know where I recognize you." Bones said

Jim looked to his friend. There was a look in his eye. Like he was kept in the dark about somethings.

"I would pass her when she was either in the hallway or in her classroom while I was finishing up in the medical part of the academy." Bones said

There was also a silent, 'She was at your trial few years ago James. The one to give them your medical records'. It was out there, but no one wanted to say it.

"Why you look like this if you work for Star Fleet? I thought everyone dressed a certain way." Jim asked

"Today is my day off. Star Fleet command can't tell me what to wear on my day off. I need to feel comfortable on these days." Bree said in a smartass tone

"You're a little smartass aren't you?" Jim asked with a smile and a small chuckle

"Yep, I am. I also call people out in their shit when need be." Bree said with her most charming smile

"I'm calling you Captain smart mouth now." Jim said with a smile

Over the next few hours Jim and Bones learned Bree's mother Gabriella was from Spain. She moved here when she was a young child. Her grandparents had opened a Spanish restaurant by the bay when they got enough money.

And Spock's mother, Amanda, was a childhood friend of Gabriella. They also learned that Bree's grandmother on her father's side was Mexican. Jim and Bones soon left.

"Alone at last." Bree said with a big sigh

Bree wrapped her arms around Spock's neck and Spock wrapped his arms around her waist. Spock had the look in his eye. He didn't want to leave Bree for a long time.

"Yes we are. Whatever shall we do with ourselves?" Spock said with a smile

Bree was the only one who saw Spock smile.

"I don't know babe. How about we go out and have a nice dinner? Then come back here and relax in each other's arms. Maybe watch a movie." Bree said

"That's the best idea I have ever heard." Spock said

The two shared a loving kiss. Bree moaned a little. It was kind of like their first kiss as a couple. Full of love and passion. That was the first time that week, maybe in months, Spock had let his human half take over.

The plans for dinner and a movie soon got blown into bits when the two decided to spend the rest of the night in their room. Being all romantic with each other.

Something they hadn't done in a while. They truly needed this.