Prologue

Spock was sitting in the courtyard of the Star Fleet Academy. He wanted some fresh air and sunshine while he studied. It was the weekend so Spock was in his civilian clothes.

Soon a good looking woman sat in front of him. Spock looked up.

He could see a little bit of her cleavage. She had long wavy mousy brown/blonde hair that was pulled back into a loose half ponytail. She had chocolate brown eyes and Hispanic tan skin.

She had regulation diamond earrings on. And a necklace with a emerald jewel pendant on her neck. On her left wrist there was a charm bracelet.

The clothes she was wearing was a low cut v neck shirt, a light brown knee length denim like skirt and brown leather knee high, high healed boots.

'Wow! She's smoking hot.' Spock thought to himself letting his human half out for a second or two.

"Can I help you?" Spock asked

She looked to the Vulcan.

"I'm Bree Woods. I'm a Star Fleet nurse in training. I want to know more about Vulcan and it's people. And I was wondering if you could help me." Bree said

There was a look in Bree's eyes. Like they were telling you not to say no.

"Okay. I'll help you." Spock said with a big sigh

"Oh, thank you." Bree said

Bree was happy. She liked learning about new cultures.

Over time Bree learned about the planet Vulcan and the Vulcan people. Especially their body chemistry as she was a nurse working on her license.

And Spock learned more about earth and the different ways of life. He learned that Bree's grandmother, her dad's mother, Rosa was from Mexico. But we born on a American army base. Her other grandparents, José and Isabella, were from Spain.

Spock learned a lot about the two countries and their histories. He even ate at the Spanish Rose. The restaurant Bree's maternal grandparents owned near the Star Fleet HQ. Spock had noticed that a lot of Star Fleet personal ate there.

Sock had learned that Bree's real name was Esmerelda Breanna. She went by Bree because there were people who were racist.

One day, in Bree's apartment, Spock accidentally called Bree mi amor or my love in English.

"Is that your way of asking me to be your girlfriend Mr. Spock?" Bree asked with a smile

Bree was waiting for a coverup. She was expecting a coverup.

"I guess it is." Spock said

Bree smiled.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." Bree said

Spock leaned down slightly and tenderly kissed Bree on the lips. The kiss soon turned heated. Spock pushes Bree onto the couch they were sitting on.