Chapter 4

"It was... A... Love Potion..." Zini said looking down in disappointment. "Zini it's okay, you wanted your dad back it's alright," said Bryan hugging Zini.

-Time Skip-
Bryan went back to his mansion after talking with Zini for a few hours. He went to his study and did some things then went to bed because it was getting pretty late. What Bryan didn't know was that there were two figures watching him.
"You sure this will work?" asked the hooded figure. "Of course I'm a master at potions and made it just as you ordered," the other figure said. "Alright..." said the first hooded figure taking out a potion with a magenta tint in the bottle. "Also the potion won't fully activate until 3 days after drinking it," said the second figure still standing in the corner as the first figure slowly walked up to Bryan who was sleeping.
"That's fine it will give me enough time to finish the rest of Phase 1, also you have the Note ready?" asked the first figure while quietly and carefully giving Bryan the potion. "Yes, I do who do you want me to give it to?" asked the second figure. "Give it to Kaykrea this time," said the second figure handing the empty bottle back to the second figure. The second figure nodded. "Alright let's get out of here," said the first hooded figure. "Alright, see you around King," said the second figure before teleporting away. But before the first figure left the figure kissed Bryan on the cheek. "See you soon, ... My Queen" the second figure said before teleporting away.