"You're mine!" Serial Killer au

Miguel

I just woke up from a nap and me, Rosa and my little sister Coco were just chilling on the couch not a care in the world, watching cartoons, when suddenly, "We interrupt this program for a very urgent emergency. There is a serial killer on the loose, and he is very dangerous, do not engage him in anyway, stay inside, lock all doors and windows, if you engage this killer you will die, the police are doing everything they can to catch him, there is already 34 deaths in San fransokyo, stay tuned for more information." And then the line went dead, and the tv screen blank. "Well that was really scary!" My cousin, Rosa said while hiding behind a pillow "hey it's ok I'm sure we'll be fine." I say back to her, "I'm scared, Miguel!!" Coco cried as she hugged me tightly. "Guys go to bed", my mother came into the room rushing us to our rooms telling us to lock our doors and windows and don't come out till morning.

*FEW HOURS LATER* (wow I'm scaring my own self while Writing this XD)

*CRASH*

"H-huh?" I shot up in my bed, frightened by the noise. I turned on my lamp, and grab my glasses on my side table then looked around the room, there was nothing there. Then suddenly I heard a knock at the door, "Miguel?" A little voice whispers to me from the other side of the door, it was Coco. "Coco what are you doing? "Didn't mama tell you to stay in your room!?" I whisper yelled "I know but I'm scared, I heard a noise in the kitchen, can I stay with you?" She asked she sounded really frightened, so I let her in and we cuddled close in my bed and went to sleep.

In the morning, me and Coco went to the kitchen for some breakfast and we saw a dead bird on the kitchen table and a cracked kitchen window. "AhHHHH" Coco screams and everyone came rushing down the stairs to what was all the commotion about. I looked closely a the dead bird on the table and saw that there was a note attached to it's leg. I grabbed the note, on the outside it said "Miguel" in big, dark cursive letters. I opened the note and read it,

Hello Miguel,

Just so you know you are the most cutest person I've ever lade my eyes on. You will be mine and I always get what I what. Hope you like your gift! The prettiest bird I found in the tree next to your house!

Goodbye

Love, your future husband😍

Great. Just great. Now I have a creepy stalker who thinks I'm going to Mary them in the future, perfect. I rush up stairs I put on my outfit for school, I also put on my wireless headphones and play "Immortals" by Fall out boy.

(I'm in the middle of a power jam right now😆)

As I walk to my new school, The San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, or as my cousins like to call it The nerd school of science people

As I walk to my new school, The San Fransokyo Institute of Technology, or as my cousins like to call it The nerd school of science people. Hey if my defense I had to work hard to get in and to make matters worse I'm the youngest kid in the school I'm 16 and ever since we've moved to San Fransokyo I feel like the world has it out for me, I get letters daily saying how amazing I am, also some inappropriate ones like how the want to get with me, it's just all been a lot lately and I would like a break, but I know that's not going to happen.

Suddenly I slam into something rock solid, making me fall to the ground and lose my glasses in the process. "What the hell?", just then I realize that I ran into wall, ugh I'm so stupid, I mentally face palm, how in the world did I manage to not see the school building? I drop to the ground and start searching for my glasses. Then I feel something licking my face, I could make out a gray looking blur, I realized it was Dante and patted him on the head, he ran off for some odd reason which was weird, I didn't think about it to much and continued to look for my glasses.

Hiro
So, they have the cops after me now? Heh, waste of time. I just got a present for my love it was the most beautiful bird outside his house. I killed it with my daggers and threw it through his window it made a loud crashing noise. I walked away and smiled, I wiped the blood of my face and my smile grew larger eventually turning into a laugh as I made my way back to my house.

I just killed a girl for getting to close to my senpai the other day, I must say it was fun watching her scream as I dragged my knife down her torso, slicing her in half. I spotted senpai first so he's mine all mine, no one else can have him! I get to my house and quietly walk up stairs to see aunt Cass and Mochi sleeping soundly on the couch. I slowly made my way to my room only to see Tadashi leaning on Baymax fast asleep. After I took a shower and changed my clothes and went to bed. Senpai will be mine tomorrow, my head hit the pillow, lights out.

****************************************************
"Hiro time to get up!" Tadashi screamed in my ear as he and Baymax were already wide awake. "Fineeee, you're so mean I could've slept a little while longerrr!" I sit up in my bed rubbing my eyes in the process, then throwing of the covers and walking towards the bathroom to brush my teeth. After breakfast I meet up with my friends at our meeting place.
Me and my friends were walking down the road to school when suddenly a hairless dog ran up to us.

"OMG it's a dog!!" Honey lemon screamed happily, as she patted it on the head and it licked her face. "Ahhh dogs carry so many microscopic germs! Especially dirty street dogs!" Wasabi yelled as he hid behind Go Go, "stop whining and woman up!" She glared at him. The dog was pulling at Honey's sleeve "hey guys I think he wants us to follow him." She smiled as the dog kept pulling at her arm. "Fine, but only because he's going in the direction of the school." Go Go said annoyed we followed the dog only to see my baby on the ground searching for something.

Miguel

I hear Dante bark, hmm he's back? I look up to see six figures "AhHhHaHahH" I yelp, then I realized that they were just people, sigh my brain is not at its best today it seems. "Hey what are you looking for?" A boy asks "Well I'm looking for my glasses, can't really see without them." I say as I continue searching "here" the boy puts my glasses back on for me, my vision slowly shifted in to focus, the blurred blobs of color turned into clear human beings.

"Oh thank you!" I say as I stand up and brush my self off. So Dante thought it was a good idea to push me into the boy, so he fell on top of me, and I blushed madly "s-sorry!" He said as he stood up and offered me a hand I took it and stood up as well. "I'm Hiro Hamada and these are my friends and my bother, Tadashi, Go Go, Fred, Honey lemon, and Wasabi. "Hi my name's Miguel and I see you've already meet Dante." he said rolling his eyes and patting the proud hairless dog's head.

(I promise there is going to be some real serial killer stuff in here, I just haven't got to that yet, sorry it's taking so long away part two is the next chapter Byeeeee!)