Makoto x Reader

Innocent Gift

Hey guys, this is my Christmas present to you guys. I wanna thank all of you that read these oneshots and for those of you who read both of my oneshot collections, thanks for all the support. So I hope you all like this oneshot and I promise this isn't like my other Makoto oneshot, it's just normal Makoto this time. :3

~Fab Chi

Christmas day and you had nothing to do. Earlier that morning, you and your family had opened the presents and your little siblings were now happily playing with their toys. You, on the other hand, wanted to get out of the house.

"Hey mom, some people in choir were saying that they were going caroling today, can I go?" You ask hopefully though you weren't really gonna carol.

She pondered it for a moment, before glancing at your father whom was sitting on the other side of the room but could still hear your request. "I suppose but be back by 4 o'clock," She says with a sigh.

You quickly get your coat and throw on your snow boots since it had snowed the night before.

Happily walking down the streets, you breath in the chilled air and hear the crunch of fresh snow under your feet. Along the streets you see a familiar brunette that could only be your boyfriend.

"Makoto," You call out and walk faster to catch up with him.

"Oh hey (Y/N)," He greeted merrily and a carrier that he was holding shifted slightly.

"What is in the carrier?" You ask intrigued.

"Your Christmas present," He says warmly and opens the carrier, pulling out a snow white cat. The cat snuggled his shoulder for warmth.

"Oh my god, he's so adorable," you coo'ed and petted the cat happily. You were a huge cat person and always wanted to have one for yourself.

"You wanna hold him?" He asks and picks the fluffy feline of his shoulder and hands him to you. The cat's tail puffs up a little in anger and swishes back and forth before he makes himself comfortable in your arms.

You laughs at the cat's funny actions and give him a kiss. "Your new name is Yukimaru."

Makoto looks at you, and puffs out his cheeks. "Don't I get a kiss (Y/N)? I got him for you."

You chuckle at your boyfriend's actions and stand on your tiptoes to give kiss. "Of course you do, you're the best boyfriend ever, Makoto."

And done. That one was pretty short -sigh- sorry about that but I hoped you liked it.  I just wanted to write something sweet for you guys for the seasons. Just so you know, I am a huge cat person myself, I have a 7 year old cat named Honey. Also the caroling thing, I did that where we went around downtown and sung though there were only 6 of us. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it, vote and comment your opinions. :3

~Fab Chi