chapter one

"mom i'm leaving" i shouted from the front door way.

"ok" she shouted back. i walked to camerons car and saw jordan already in front so i got in the back with veronica. "hey loosers" i said getting into the car. "looser? who are you calling looser? i'm not a looser. the rest of y'all are though. especially you." cameron laughed. he had been my best friend since before i can remember. the other two were our best friends too but they wren't as close as me and cameron are. 

jordan was being unusually quiet today so just to make him talk as much as usual i lightly smacked his arm and asked what was wrong. he sat there not saying anything snd just looing down until veronica spoke up. "sydnee broke up with him last night." i responded with "oh my gosh jordan im so sorry", but i really wanted to say, "WHAT!!! IM GONNA KILL HER", but that would make jordan even more upset so i didnt say it. "yea and the worst part is, is when shebroke up with them she went right up to another guy and started flirting with him", veronica added. "veronica will you shut up", cameron said in a mad tone to her (he was her older brother)," he doesnt need to be reminded of what happened. stop making it worse for him. i shouldve known you werent gonna be able to keep your  mouth shut and left you at home". i saw a tear roll down jordans cheek. he really loved sydnee and we all thought she loved him back. and its terrible because yesterday was labor day so now ever labor day he will be reminded of the worst day of his life.

jordan looked wiped the tear from his cheek and looked up. veronica and i both looked scared while cameron looked mad. "its fine. dont get mad at her for it. it isnt her fault. she was just explaining what happened to chloe" jordan told cameron. with that we were quiet the rest of the way to the movies. 

* hey guys. what do you think of chapter one? please vote and comment ideas for future chapters. and be sure to follow my other account @shawna7*