Chapter II

Finally they were all set up. Han, Rey, Poe, Finn, and BB-8 had decided to split up. Han and Finn went to the center of the village to keep an eye out for any signs of The First Order while Rey, Poe, and BB-8 search for Lor San Tekka's hut.

Poe picks up the map from his pack to check it. While waiting for Poe to get the map spreaded out for a better look, Rey hears a voice calling out to her. She became rather distracted once again when Poe asked her to analyzed the map with him. The voice sounded so welcoming. Though, she couldn't tell whose that voice belonged to, it tempts her.  "We don't need the map," she said, and without any second thoughts she heads off. "Follow me."

"Woah, woah, woah." Poe grabs her hand before she rushes off to follow the voice. "What do you mean we don't need the map? You've been here before, but you've never been to these parts", he stated with a concern look upon his stubble face.

Rey stopped her steps. Trying to form words about what's going on inside her head so Poe can understand. "No, but, there's a voice...", she spoke softly. Poe could barely hear it. Feeling unsatisfied without asking a thing, he stared at her eyes. "A voice? Can we trust it?" . Rey didn't return his gaze. Her eyes still locked to the way it seems to be the source of the voice.

BB-8 beeps, helping Poe convince Rey not to give into that voice without actually knowing its purpose. "I think so but I don't know who it is", she paused. "It's calling out to me, showing where San Tekka's hut is. Let's go", Rey started walking again. Poe and BB-8 look at each other, wondering about their friend's action. She looked like as if she was being hypnotized...not really...focused nor distracted...they can't describe it.

"You may not trust the voice but I do. And I need you to trust me", Rey said before she continues to walk her steps. Poe do trusts Rey and so he did run for a couple of steps so he can walk beside and not lose track of her. BB-8 followed from behind.

**

The dark interior of Starkiller Base contrasts itself with the apparatus of a dark figure. He walks through the hallway with his General by the order of the Supreme Leader. He goes by Kylo Ren, Second in Command of The First Order and Master of the Knights of Ren.

He and his General, Hux, entered the assembly room where someone is waiting for their arrival. Hundreds of desks scattered in a stadium arc.  In the middle of the room, a platform was placed. It is where they see Supreme Leader Snoke. He's not entirely human and he's nearly twenty-five feet tall. He looks horrifying even for his age, scars and wounds decorated his pale pink face. He may looked scrawny but he's indeed powerful, He was feared by everyone. "The map to Skywalker....an old ally of New Republic have found it. Retrieve it, before The Resistance does", he said straight to the point. Snoke was known to never waste time. Time would always be valuable to him.

"Yes, Supreme Leader", Hux spoke. "Send in the coordinates and we'll be very soon have it", Hux's voice echoed through the hall. His high pitched voice had never failed to annoy Kylo. He once demanded for a different general but Snoke likes to keep Hux around for the making of Starkiller Base, the planet-killing station they'd been working on for years. They took the inspiration of the Empire's planet station, Death Star. But this time they made it ten times bigger. People all around the galaxy just need to wait when will they deploy its protocol.

Snoke sent in the coordinates through his transmission directly. "Tuanul Village, Jakku. A man called Lor San Tekka has it", Snoke's voice came in deep and menacing, as always. It always sends a chilling sensation in Hux's bones. "Kylo Ren will lead this ambush."

"Right away, Supreme Leader", Hux replied while Kylo just nodded slowly as if he's not sure he's willing to lead the ambush. Lor San Tekka....a name familiar to Kylo Ren. He remembered him. He went on an adventure alongside him when he was younger. He was a close friend to his Uncle. Leader Snoke senses his thoughts and he knows it, he always does. Kylo could only wonder when will he has the mind of his own. "General, you may leave. I wish to speak with my apprentice alone", Snoke demanded. Hux nodded and immediately left the assembly room. After a few moment, Snoke's voice echoes. "There's been an awakening. Have you felt it?", Snoke asked his apprentice. "Yes", Kylo replied surely, even he felt the awakening came within himself.