Chapter Two: The Girl With Green Eyes

Please comment and ☆ ←Vote! XD

□□□

Jesse's POV

It was the end of the school day, and I stood at my locker with my friends. They were chatting about tonight's game, but my mind was somewhere else. I was staring at a red-head girl across the hall, chatting with her friends at her locker. Ronda George, head cheerleader and my girlfriend.

She's a cool girlfriend and all. Besides the fact, that she hates soccer and prefers me to play football Instead. Also, she can be a little high maintance. But, other than that, I think she's a decent girl.

"Jesse!" Eddie yelled in my face, as he waved his hand. While my other friends: Jason, Manny, and Lance stared at me.

I immediately shook my head and turned my attention back to my friends. "Sorry, I was...thinking." I mumbled.

They exchanged glances with each other."Right!" Manny trailed off, "We know you were lookin' at your girl." he laughed.

Jason wrapped his arm around my neck, "Look man, if I had a girl like that, I would be staring too!"

I shook my head. "Alright, alright! Let's put our focus back on the game." I ordered, changing the subject. Before I could speak, I felt a tap on my shoulders and I turned.

"Jesse, may I please have a word with you?" Mr.Hasan said. He sounded more like he was ordering me, than asking.

"Am I in trouble?" I asked, as my heart started to beat a little faster. I promised myself that I'll clean up my act, and I would try to be a better student when I started senior year.

"I think it's best to speak in private, come on." he said, turning to walk away.

I followed him to his classroom, as the sound of my friends laughing faded away. He sat down at his desk and I sat down on top of one of the empty desks.

"What's up?" I said, nodding my head up.

"What's up? What's-up, is that your failing this class. Are you aware of this?"

"Um, kinda?" I sheepishly said, while rubbing the back of my neck.

He shook his head in disappointment, "You need to bring you grade up before the finals, to at least a 'B'."

"What!" This guy must be high on something!

"If you don't meet the deadline, then I'm afraid you're going to be cut from the football team. Also, you might repeat the 12th grade." he informed me.

"No, no, no, no!" I exclaimed, standing up, "You can't do that! Soccer means everything to me!"

"Why not?"

"It's the championships after that! I have to be there. We need to win!"

"You're on the verge of failing this class and you're worried about that!" he said, raising his voice a little.

"Yeah!" I said, in a 'duh' tone.

"Ya'Allah!" he bursted out. Then, placed his face in his hands and was silent for several seconds.

I was kinda confused for a second. What the hell did he say? Is he Insulting me or something?

"Jesse, all I can tell you, is that you need to find yourself a tutor and a really good one too." he warned, waving a finger at me.

"I don't want one! Why can't you help me?" I demanded, in a the most polite way I could.

"I can help you in the morning and a bit after school. My door is always open. But, it's simply not enough time. That's why you need a tutor who can help you for several hours and on the weekends." he explained, as he removed his glasses and placed it in his front pocket of his shirt.