Swimming

It was about an hour later when Dean came outside and sat next to me. He had an umbrella and my jacket. He tried to hand my jacket to me but I wasn't paying any attention to him so he draped it over my shoulders. He sat down next to me and put the umbrella over our heads.

      "Alisa you can't just stay out here, you have a match in 6 days and you can't wrestle when your sick."

      "I also can't wrestle when Bray is playing mind games with me. I need to get him back. I just need to."

      "I think you need to clear your mind for a bit, how bout we go swimming, cmon"

      Dean stood up and picked me up. I started laughing and so did he. He set me down when we got inside.

      "Fine Dean, but after I really need to think of a way to get Bray back."

      "What ever ya say honeybee."

      We went up stairs and Dean told everyone that we where all going swimming. I got into a pair of Nike shorts and wore a water proof sports bra. Over that I wore a loose tank top. I walked out of my room and saw that everyone was already dressed to go swimming.

      We headed down to the basement type place in the hotel where the pool was. I was happy to see that no one was there. Dean and Seth got in first. I took off my tank top and stood at the edge off the pool.

      "Is it cold?"

      Someone behind me spoke, "Why don't you see for yourself."

      I got pushed into the pool. When I swam up to the surface Roman was standing at the edge of the pool laughing.

      "Its not that bad actually, what do you think Roman?"

      I started to splash him. He backed all the way up to the wall, ran, and jumped in. He swam up to me under the water and started to tickle my feet. I swam under where he was and poked his forehead. We both swam up and he was laughing. Seth spoke up.

      "Hey guys, how deep is this pool?"

      Dean answered, "About 12 feet deep."

      "I bet I could swim to the bottom!"

      I took a deep breath than started to swim down. I was only an inch from the bottom when I couldn't hold my breath anymore. I turned my body around and pushed me feet of from the bottom.

      "Never mind, I can't."

      Everyone started laughing. We stayed there for a few more hours until it was time for dinner. After dinner I rinsed myself off in the shower, got into PJ and watched a movie with my brothers. After the movie Roman carried me to my room and tucked me into my bed. We both said good night to each other and soon I was fast asleep.