Problems

We got to the clubhouse and I got out of the car and went into the clubhouse with Jax and Happy next to me. Even though I was having my life threatened, I was with the people I loved and that was enough to keep me happy.

"We have church, stick around for a few minutes." Jax said, I just nodded and kissed him before they went into church.

I began wiping down the bar when half-sack walked over and started talking to me. "Why do they call you half-sack?"

I wish I had never asked. He pulled down his pants and showed me that his nut was blown off. "Half-sack! Put that deformed nutbag away in front of my old lady!" Jax yelled. I started giggling.

"Liss! Can you come in here?" Jax asked and I nodded, confused. The club sat around the table. I sat in Jax's spot and he stood behind me.

"Juice is trying to get a location on your father. In the meantime, we want to try and lure him out." That's immediately when I got it.

"You are the VP's old lady and the enforcers sister. This does not go without consequence. He will suffer for this." Clay was clear. I nodded.

"You want me to lure him out." My voice shook, it betrayed me. Clay grabbed my hand.

"You don't have to do this. However, if you do, I promise you won't be alone. Jax or Happy will be there with you without him knowing." I took a breath.

"Thank you." I said. "I want to do this. He's done this my whole life. I need to do something. If I go down for it and it keeps you guys safe, that's fine too." I looked up at Jax behind me, he kissed my head.

"We'll do this after Gemma's dinner tonight." I just nodded.

"That sounds good. I'm going to go see Abel. Oh and why does half-sack always need to show you instead of tell you? It's fucked up." The guys started cracking up laughing.

"Take him with you when you go see Abel. I want you safe." Jax was clear again and I nodded. I stood up and walked to the door. Before I opened it I turned around. "I just want all of you to know that I'm thankful. Even though I don't talk to you all the time, it means the world to me that you are all there."

Happy was the first to give me a hug and I was grateful. Bobby, Tig, Clay, Juice, Opie, Piney, Chibs, and then Jax gave me a hug. "You're family sweetheart."

I smiled and left, "Sack!" I called as the door closed.

"Yeah Bliss?" He called from the bar.

"You gotta take me to St Thomas or Jax and Happy will probably kill you." I joked and he looked up and scrambled to get to the door. I began laughing loudly. I took my car to the hospital and half-sack followed on his bike. When we got there, I immediately went in to see Abel.

Abel had gotten a bit bigger and had a bit more strength. Half-sack sat outside the room and while I was in there reading to Abel, Tara came in.

"Hi Tara." I said, trying to be polite.

"Why are you here seeing Abel, you're not family." Tara sniped at me.

"I'm Jax's old lady. Don't tell me that I am not family." I snapped back. She didn't like that very much. She made sure everything was okay with Abel before storming out of the room.

I sat there with Abel for hours before I realized I had to go to get lettuce for Gemma. I left with half-sack and headed to the grocery store. I picked up the lettuce and then headed to Gemma's.

When I got there, I parked on the side of the road since all the bikes were in the driveway. I parked my car and grabbed the bag and went inside to see everyone chatting and the girls preparing dinner. "Hi Gem!" 

"Hey darlin', where have you been?" I thought about my answer and thought I'd play a little joke on everyone. 

"I was with a guy who stole my heart from Jax." Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me. Jax looked angry, "Who the fuck were you with?" 

That's when I started giggling. "Your son you big dummy!" Everyone started cracking up laughing. 

I kissed his cheek. "I love you J, but you are so easy to mess with!" Then I realized what I said. I just told Jax I love him. 

"Liss, just remember that payback is a bitch. I love you too." I blushed and then giggled. I went into the kitchen and the girls started teasing me. 

"Bliss and Jax, sitting in a tree..." Luann started singing. I laughed as I chopped the lettuce. I set the knife down and washed the lettuce and then I put it in a bowl. I finished making the salad before Gemma started taking the food out. 

I grabbed the salad and anything else she needed me to grab before taking drink orders. I grabbed a whole bunch of beer before grabbing myself a soda. "Gemma, Luann, drinks?" 

"Wine." They both said simultaneously and I scrunched up my nose in disgust. I went and got the wine. 

"Anyone else need anything before I sit?" Everyone just shook their head and I took my seat beside Jax. I smiled as I let everyone else grab some food before me and then I grabbed a little bit of meat and some veggies. It was nice  just to have everyone laugh and joke around. It was when the dinner was almost done that I began to get nervous. I had to stop eating as my stomach flipped and I was nauseous. My mouth watered and I quickly stood up, knocking my chair over. I bolted for the kitchen. I opened the garbage can and immediately threw up. 

"Bliss?" Gemma called. 

"Just finish your dinner, I'll be fine." I knew that it was just nerves causing the nausea. I felt my  mouth water again and out came some more bile. Happy came out to the kitchen and rubbed my back and that calmed me down. "Thanks Hap." 

He nodded and then my stomach calmed down some so I went to their bathroom and used some mouthwash to get rid of that feeling and then cleaned the kitchen. I started taking plates and doing dishes. I did all of the dishes before I left and then Jax and I left together. I got in my car and he went on his bike. I knew the next few hours were going to be draining.