[3] Bigmouth Strikes Again

A/N: I LOST THIS FUCKING CHAPTER 3838803 TIMES AND I GOT TOO LAZY TO KEEP REWRITING IT BUT IT’S ABOUT DAMN TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE KYLER ITS BEEN TWO MONTHS

SO HERE I GO

LET’S DO THIS SHIT

The songs I listened to while writing this were: All Over You by The Spill Canvas, Yellow Balloon by JJ Demon, Rescue Me by Hawthorne Heights, I’m Weird by Ghost Town

READY, SET, GO!

….this isn’t gonna work just read my shitty lack of effort.

((Donovan in the photocrotch))

-

-

-

The rest of the day dragged on slowly, and I was apparently wacked by the ‘Teen Angst’ stick as well, because I was more pissy than that one bitch on AHS. I can’t remember shit when I’m angry don’t judge.

And guess whose fault it was? That fucking new kid! I hated him, honestly. I hated his face, I hated the way he didn’t give two shits about the lesson, I hated the way he brushed off all hate anyone gave him. I hated his damn green eyes. I hated the way his smile tilted slightly to the right. I hated how confused he made me. I hated how tight my chest got when he winked at me. I hated the way he made my hea-

NO!

I just hated him, he didn’t make me feel any sort of way, but angry. He was gay, of COURSE he would make me angry and confused! That’s all this was. I wasn’t gay, couldn’t be. I had a girlfriend!

This guy was nothing but trouble. I had to stay away from him.

And yet…I just wanted to know him. I wanted to have someone that understood me. I craved to be myself around someone for once. To completely let go and not have to hide my flaws. I wanted to be accepted so bad it hurt. I wanted to be around someone who didn’t care that I might not always be the most comfortable in social situations. Someone who didn’t care that I was a vegan, and didn’t make fun of me for it. Someone who didn’t care that I wasn’t the most manly person ever. I just wish…

“Dude, are you okay?” Don asked, waving his hand in front of my eyes.

“Hm?” I responded, finally snapping out of my trance-like stupor.

Donovan and I were standing in the middle of the courtyard exiting the front of the gray concrete school building, surrounded by the swarms of other students leaving, chattering excitedly about weekend plans or dates. How I managed to daze in this situation, I’ll never know.

“I said, are you okay man? You’ve been acting weird since English,” he stated aloofly, his eyes following a blonde in a denim mini skirt as she walked past.

I rolled my eyes at him, “Yeah dude I’m fine I was just thinking is all.”

“I wasn’t.” he stated matter-of-factly as we began walking back to his car.

I raised a dark eyebrow at him.

“What?” he exclaimed defensively.

“You never think Don, it’s not really a big shock,” I snorted, flipping my black hair out of my eyes.

He stopped in his tracks and I groaned, quickly realizing what was about to happen and dreading every second.

“Come on man, don’t do thi-,” I started before he cut me off with a dramatic sob.