His Answer

Nathan's POV:

                       It took me a while to process what she just said, you know that feeling you get when u hear big news, well that's how i am now. I couldn't believe she is pregnant, yea i expected sometime in our marriage but not this early. She had that lonely look in her eyes like she thinks i don't want a baby, but that's the complete opposite of what I'm thinking i love kids already, and if its mine even better.

                       "Can you say something already your scaring me." Adina said to me she was scared and nervous i could tell with her body language. " Babe thats great!" I told her cheerily she looked relieved and wiped her tears. "I thought you wouldnt want a baby with your busy schedule and mines as well." She replied.

                        " No hon i don't care about work when it comes to you having a baby i will be there for you in any situation as we said in our vows i'll be there for you through thick and thin." I held her hand and kissed her softly.

                       "Okay well how are we gonna tell everyone our friends, your family and all our fans?" She said/

                       "Um i don't know how about in a twit-cam and it will spread around like wild fire."

                        "Sounds like a plan"

A/N Hey guys haven't talked to you  guys in such a long time so hows life lol.. um ya been tots busy so that's why i updated late don't kill me im sorry but ya hoped you liked it and aren't bored of this story yet lol the song is mad man by our boys :) Vote Fan Comment Follow on twitter @VictoryTheName