Happy night

Nathan's POV:

                     I can't believe she agreed I was kinda shy as well but had to do it now. I was waiting for her to come outside and when she did I think my heart skipped a beat, she was only in a towel but in the moon light she looked amazing.

Adina's POV: 

                     I stepped out in just a towel holding it by my hand, nobody was out only me and Nathan were. I walked towards him heart beating a little faster every step, "Finally you made it, thought i would have to drag you out of there." Nathan told me once i reached him, "Shut-up, i'm here now that's all that matters." I said to him when he hugged me and and that time my towel dropped and he knew what that meant so he took off his shorts and we went in the water.

Nathan's POV:

                      She looked pure perfection I could'nt get my eyes off her and I think she noticed because she was blushing hard, we were playing in the water now, "You know how much I love you?" I told her, she took my hands and said, " I think I do, I mean we are married now, and are at our honeymoon." she was grinning the whole time and I leaned in for a kiss she kissed me back and now we were making out, my hands tangled in her hairs and hers in mines she was tugging at my hair and she was turning me on we needed to get inside. I leaned back and told her, "Inside" she nodded and we got out of the water, grabbed our stuff from the sand and rushed inside I was ready for her and I think she was ready for me.

~~~~~ A/N

   Hope you like it :) vote/fan/comment follow on twitter at VictoryTheName song is Heart Skips a beat by Olly Murs since thats whats happening to them