Caput Primum

So this is my first chapter i have no clue if it' s good or not and it's my first story so i need little help and patience so just try the story. English isnt't my first languge so there might be some mistakes if you spot them tell me please ☺ thats ll for now thank you. Last thing the major part of the story will be in PVO's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2014 ac

Alexandria pvo

The sun hit my face with an unknowing force has to remind her it was time to get out of the van, that's right I said van I moving as stupid has it sounds my three ohhhhh so loving brothers( did you got the sarcasm) got football scholorships to a fancy private school in the middle of nowhere in a stupid foreign country USA so me being me they allowed me to study there because of my grades and my parents of couse they were able to pack everything and move ( stupid prarents and their stupid job) because before they already travel around the world because they were doctors without frontiers so now it's gonna be the same.

Enough with the ranting my name is Alexandria I'm 17 and a junior I love sports but no one knows because they think I am a total nerd which is partly true becuse I love reading, I have 3 idiot brothers one of them being my twin Vallen my two other brothers are also twins Zylen and Euan they are one year older than me being seniors but I'll have most of my classes with them because I have a lot of ap classes.

"Lexia wake up, we're here" Something is calling me I don't know what they want but they sound deep and rought weird.

" I don't think she heard me Zylen, she didn't move or even made a sound"

"Your to soft on your twin you idiot you have to do it like this" Has the voice says that; I feel something hitting my arm has I feel that I tried to hit whatever has touch me and I hear a loud noise; that caused me to open my eyes slightly and with that I see Zylen complaining about something and I notice that he as holding his cheeks and murmuring something.

   "Stupid brothers...don't...wake up people...again with the hitting" With this the three of us are laughing our and barely being able to stand straight with this I get out of the car

     "Serves you right for waking me up; dear brother"

      "But it wasn't even me that wanted you awake it was your twin. He should be the one being hit no me" Stomping his foot in the ground like a small child.

   "Hush brother you were the one that was poking her so you kind of deserve it" Said the wise voice of all this mess my brother Euan.

     Now you must be wondering how we all look like so my twin is the opposite of me he's 6'2; blond and green eyed and even that it costs me to admit lhe does have a lot of muscle much like my older brothers. When you first look at the twins you won't be able to tell who's who because with their raven hair and blue eyes towering most people at 6'3 they look intimidating and that's a lot coming from their sister; another thing is that Zylen and my dear twin Vallen are huge players unlike Euan he might have girls all over him but he turns everyone down he's the wise one out of the three of them and me; I have brown hair that goes till my mid back and gray eyes; dull I know but what can I do.

  Moving on when I entered the house I went straght to the attic because I don't know why but I like the silwnce something, and the best place for it it the attic so went I entered my new room I was frozen because it wasn't wreked has I expected bu it was beautiful all made of wood with a small "library" full os dusty old books, that ,I'll have to look up next, and a grnd piano covered with a white curtain only thing left for it to be perfect for me is a bed.

   The minute I steped in the living room I regreted becuse the first thong I've seen was my twin punching zylen in the face why I do not know.

   "Both of you idiots stop. What the hell do you think you're doing???"

     "Let the children be children sis, you know they hve minds of a five year old boy."

    "But why are they fighting. Normally they don't look this angry with each other."

     "They're doing this because they are immanture you know how they would be. And lso our parents said that they have to go to work so we are on our own" Did I forget to mention that my parents spent their lives travelling to heal sick people yeah so we spent a lot of time without them.

  "Just forget it tell them I said goodnight, besides I'm tired and tomorrow we have school" I went to my makeshift bed and while watching the moon and thinking what would will happen to me tomorrow I let the sleep envelop me, not knowing what was instored for me.

    Boys pvo (general)

The seven boys were all gathered at the school ground not knowing why, but with the suspicion that what they hve treined their all lives was about to begin. And yes since the meeting between their parents that was held so many years ago they have been trainned to play in a mysterious game their tranning consisted in everything since fighting to acdemics and to survival. Now while they sheared with each other confused stares a mn appeared in the dark making impossible any identification .

   "Hello boys I bet you cn guess why you were all called here at this hour." Said the man.

   "It's about the game isn't it. It's about to start." Asked one of them but the man in the shadow knew to well that it was a statement and that's said because he knew everyone of those boys since they were born.

  "You are right it is about to start the "prize"(but everyone of those boys knew it was the key to winning) has you may call it starts tomorrow in this school. Tht was lucky of you because has you all know you are forced to attend highschool and the fact that she came here was has you my say destiny. So I wish you all good luck."

   "It's that all you are going to say?!" Said all the boys not knowing what to do.

   "Aren't you gonna tell us what are we suppose to do for the game to begin!!! "Ate this point they were all screming at the mn in the cshadow the seven boys felt lost not knowing what they should expect of the game, sure their fathers told them that it was always different but they, being naive boys, thought they would be given at lest some clue of what to do. Now all of them were looking at the man wainting for him to responde at their outbrust.

  "No but I do not know what you are suppose to do only that it has began and the rest you have to disciver by yourselfs. Work together, form alliances, work alone I don't care the only thing I have to say is: that the best immortal win and remenber theres a chance that some of you don't make it out alive. Godbye boys."

  Silence came uppon the boys, they have always knew that some of them might not survive but the confirmation and not knowing what they had to do was making them anxious. The only thought they all had in there minds was tomorrow was going to be a heck of a day.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

So first chapter and in the next one will be the names and the descriptions of the boys.

Just let me know what you think I know it's not really good but just stay with me.

                                                                                                 Nuvem 999