Prologue

1224 ac

The night was still a child when a shadow of a man or a beast had suddenly emerged from an old building. What was unbesknown to some was that the shadow was heading towards a meeting located in the most remote of places on this dimension "The Vixen".

This place was situated in the pits of what was left of the krakatoa vulcano, and while the shadow was close the other members were already there waiting for the last of the to arrive the shadow men was collecting the last item of the list: a tear sheded by the purest of all souls after an heartbreaking event the death of its father, after the shadow collected the tear he arrived at the meeting and when he came in you couldn't hear a single pin drop because of the imposing figuere the shadow made.

He who beared the last item had finaly arrived and the meeting could start. Arount the round table there were 7 men if you could actually called them men for thy they were not normal. The first one went by the name of Ivan this felow had a particular odd featured because his blood had the power of healing for this he was a hippogriff, the second and third one were twins very old but they didn't seem a day older than 20 there names were Kade and Kane for they were fallen angels, the fourth one was werewolfand because of it also imortal as all the others his name Amadeu the most powerful of his time the next one represented the demons his name Lucifer you might have heard of him but he is one of the most honest of them all, the sixth of them was a vampire called Aramis the was the king of them all and the final one a shadow his people the more mysteries ones and they mastered the art of lies. With everyone present the meeting was at last able to began.

"Hello my friends" started Amadeu " You all know why you are here, because of this day the last of our sons was born, that said the time to train them is starting because when the time is right they will play the game the same way we and our ancesters did"

Lucifer elbowed Amadeus bas a reminder of something.

"Oh that's rigth I almost forgot this game will be different" Has that been said a dark side descended to his features as he continued "After the trainning we won't be able to interfere and we won't know what they would have to do has this time the prize isn't a object buta soul in form of a girl and some of our children may perish."

"That's not fair this has never happened before why now?" Shouted the twins worried about the little boys they had at home.

"I don't know brothers but this is how it has to be and we cannot interfer only hope for the best."

Silence swept the room has everyone silently agreed knowing well that what there sons had instored for them wasn't easy and maybe some wouldn't come out alive because when it started there was no stopping it but there as still alot of timeto train that has been said because what will trigger it and what will be the ende of it will be the purest of all souls. But for now they would thain their boys and pray that they would come out of it alive for this was a deadly game of imortals. Like it has been said before:

LET THE GAME BEGIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! What did you think of the prologue leave your thoughts. Thank you.