Chapter 27-Strange feelings?

Ring...

Ring...

I woke up because of my clock sound,I got up and rub my sleepy eyes,I climb out of my bed,Right today is the day that I have to sign up'I thought,I signed and I grab my cloths,

(Hairstyles)

I grab my towel and made my way to the bathroom, I knock if Xander is there,"Xander are you there?"I said,but to response, So

I grab my towel and made my way to the bathroom, I knock if Xander is there,"Xander are you there?"I said,but to response, So..I get in and lock the door, I did my Morning routine, I excited the bathroom,That's odd Xander is not there,Whatever.

After that,I Walk to the Kitchen grab some toast and juice, Once I'm done,I exited the Dorm and Made my way to my brother Dorm,Ella open the door and smiled "Hey,morning" She said and I push the door"Morning to Elly"I said and I sat on the couch"I thought you and Xander are already at school "She said and I shook my head" No,he is not there"I said and Ella mouth was like'O',I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Well Eric leave early too" She said,signed, I slowly nod"that's odd"I said and she nod"It is"She chuckled "Okay, Come on,We gotta go so we know why they leave so early" I said and she nod"Okay..Okay,gimme five minutes"She said rush to her room.

After five minutes,Ella was driving and we made our way to the school,"So...about yesterday,What kind of song you wanted to perform? "She ask,
" You'll see,When the talent show is on"I said chuckling "Okay...Then" She said and we park at the empty spot and we got inside"Where are they?"Ella ask and looking around"Don't know.."I said.

"There!" Ella said pointing the three guys,and we walk to them"Where you guys been?"Me and Ella ask"Were just taking of something "Eric said and, Kyle and Xander nod in agreement, I signed"and what kind of something?" I said and Ella nod"About the concert"Eric said in a duh tone,I nod and raised an eyebrow "Concert?"I said.

" What do you mean'About the concert?'"I said,They both chuckled "Well,we sort of,Planning About borrowing a room for you to practice" Kyle said and I nod "So is that why you guys leave so early?" Ella said with a raising eyebrows, They nod"Now come on,You have to practice about the concert "Eric said,I smiled at them and we made our way to a Room," Here we are"Eric said opening the lights,There's a drum,Guitar,Piano,"This is cool"I mumble.

Then we start,Playing and I just song,a different song..."1..2...3" Alex said and I sang a Amnesia by 5Sos band, After that we made our way to the class,just two more day,I signed and I started walking to my next class"Hey,El"I look who it was,Xander.

"Hey" I said,shutting my locker"Your good out there"He said leaning at the locker,I gave him a smile "I guess,Thx" I said and he nod,Me and Xander both have a Chemistry and we always go there together "Have you think about the song?" He ask and I nod "What is it"He said and I look at him" Actually,I wrote a music long time ago when my mom and dad died,And me and Eric suits as apart,Eric is the only closet friend I ever had and we even pretend to become a doctor and our dad pretend to be hurt, But my sister...she said that become a doctor is disgusting cause of the blood and saw a Sick people"I chuckled "And that's the great day of my life" I said and he nod.

"Well...I also wanted to become a doctor,because I want to help my mom and dad,If they got sick" He said smiling and I nod "What dis you wrote for?" He ask"Just a....When we were young? "I said and he nod"I bet it's pretty go" He said and I smiled"I bet it's pretty bad "I mock and we chuckled.

Why..I'm I feeling this way?I never has this kind of feelings, What I'm I...,Not it's definitely not, That's a bad feelings,Elena,You have a crush to Kyle it's Kyle only and I Should never fall in love Xander!Never!!,I snap out of my thoughts when I heard Xander voice" You coming? "He said and I look at him and nod" Ye...Yeah,I'm coming "I said jog to him.

I look at Xander,Its a different feeling,Like what oi have to Kyle,why I'm I have this kind of.

Strange feelings?

To be continued...