Chapter 10

**Jase's POV**

"Thank you sir," I whisper, feeling warm again in his arms, protected. He makes a soft humming noise and I can feel it in his throat where my nose is pressed slightly against his Adam's apple. Sir makes me feel better. Always better, when he's here with me.

"Of course, pet. Now go to sleep," master whispers back, and I immediately close my eyes, thankful that my master is still here and still cares about me.

*

The belt is cold and stiff as it snaps down across my ass, and I immediately feel fiery panic settle into my chest. I don't want another whipping. Not with the belt, I hate the belt. It isn't the pain- there are so many worse pains than the leather strap across my cheeks, so many different ways to hurt me. Nobody else fears the belt the way I do. And because of that, nobody takes a whipping with it as often as I do.

It cracks down again and my entire body seizes up, my mouth clamped shut against my scream. Noise, any form of noise during punishment, is absolutely and strictly forbidden. I've messed it up before, and it's so much worse if you make a sound. I don't want it to be worse.

The next snap forces me to tense every muscle in my body to keep from moving- they never bind me during first punishment. Never. Because if I mess up during first punishment, it's an excuse to tie me up and really beat the shit out of me later. They like doing that. So I have to stay still.

I feel another lash against my backside and realize that I'm trembling from head to toe. Please, I beg internally, please make it stop. No more, please, I'll be better. I know I'm bad but I'll be better.

The worst thing about punishments is that it's my fault. It's always my fault. Because why would they punish me if I didn't do something wrong? I'm a terrible submissive. That's why none of the Master's want me at the auctions. That's why the trainer's always have to punish me. I'm such a bad boy, such a terrible, awful sub. I hate it. I hate myself, I want to die, I'm useless, a waste of space. Maybe, if I killed myself, it would please the trainers. Maybe I would be remembered as a good boy, if I could make them realize I really am sorry, just one time.

But if I die now, I won't ever have a chance of being adopted by a Master. The thought of never meeting my Master fills my mind and I break down as the belt finally breaks the skin. My tears gush but I stay silent and still, unwilling to receive any worse punishment. I don't want to hurt anymore.

"Get up, you filthy little whore," sneers Trainer One behind me. I am. I am a whore, a filthy whore that no master wants because i disgust them. I'll never be taken to a Master's home. Nobody wants to take a whore as a pet. I scramble to my feet immediately, head bent low in submission, eyes fixed on the ground by my feet.

"Yes Sir," I answer quietly. Loud pets are not to be tolerated.

He leads me out of the punishment room to where all the cages are crammed into, rusty metal bars and the smell is terrible because we all live in our own waste- we don't leave the cage for anything unless the trainer's take us, and they don't take us anywhere to go to the bathroom, so you have to let it go on yourself and in your cage. I'm used to it by now. The trainer has an electric cattle prod in his hand, and it whips out to shock one boy when he whimpers as the trainer passes. I flinch at the motion, knowing how much it hurts.

He opens the door to my cage, and I tuck myself into it, knees level with my chin and arms holding my ankles back from the door. The trainer swings the door shut and locks it, then squats down so he can see my face.

"No food for the rest of the day, or water as the final part of your punishment. You will stay here and not be shown at the auction tonight, you little slut," tears fill in my eyes. I've lost my chance for the night. It's all my fault. "Now stay quiet and maybe tomorrow you'll be good enough to get something in that mouth other than the cum you deserve, hmm?"