Chapter 27

Btw, this is totally how I picture Jase's hair, if not his features. So if you're someone who likes a mental picture, here you go. Also, I really love that jawline ❤️ xx

---

"Dominick," Jase has been testing out my name, whispering it to himself for the past few minutes while I watch in amusement and joy.

"Yes?" I ask, just to tease him. He blushes and shakes his head.

"Sorry Sir," he says quietly. I raise an eyebrow. "Sorry Dominick."

He makes a bit of a face at saying my name and I roll my eyes, still feeling a bit giddy.

"You don't have to worry about it. I like hearing you say my name." I bend in and kiss his cheek, smiling. "What do you want to do?"

He seems to think about it for a minute before smiling up at me hesitantly.

"Maybe we could be doing the..." He trails off like he's thinking and then purses his lips, making a silly kissing face before releasing the tension around his lips with a big pop.  I laugh and kiss his forehead, watching his eyes crinkle when he smiles.

"So go ahead," I encourage, pushing myself up a bit. He smiles but hesitates, biting at his lip.

Eventually he works up the nerve, surprising me, and leans in to press our mouths together tightly. His lips are warm and hesitant, and I tangle my fingers in his hair to tilt his face to the side slightly, parting his lips with mine. He groans and I slide my tongue across his bottom lip, asking for entry. He seems confused, like he always does when I ask his permission or make him give me his approval. When he tugs at my shirt, pulling me closer, I part our lips only to kiss down his chin and then straight to his Adam's apple, which I run my tongue across gently. He groans and his hand closes into a fist against the front of my shirt. I grab that hand and his entire arm softens, pliant. My lips find their way to his collarbone as I tug his hands up over his head.

"Don't move your hands babe," I mutter absently, sliding back all the way to rest against his waist while I trail kisses down his bare torso. He's still naked, exposed, and I can feel him getting hard under me as I circle one of his nipples with my tongue. He whimpers softly and I glance up to see his lip caught between his teeth. Always responsive to that particular sensation.

"Stay still, but not silent," I tell him with a grin before moving again, spreading his legs so that I can kneel between them and kiss up the inside of his thigh. He gasps and I feel his leg twitch but he doesn't move it. "Good boy."

"Sir," he groans as I move back up his body, and I laugh lightly, knowing what he wants but knowing he's going to have to wait.

I kiss right up to his belly-button, planting a big kiss on it and smiling at him when he huffs out a small laugh. He stays perfectly still though, until I reach up to tuck his hair behind his ear. His eyes get wider and he jerks his head away, lifting his shoulder to hide his left ear. In a flash I'm sitting up straight as I kneel over him, hands off and frowning.

"Are you hurt there?" I ask, beating my initial shock and reaching out to push his shoulder down. He looks up at me anxiously and shakes his head. "No? Then why did you cringe like that?" He hesitates again before answering in a nervous voice.

"It's a, well um, I... it is embarrassing Sir," his voice continuously drops down until he's almost whispering. I roll my eyes fondly and then raise a brow.

"No secrets babe. What could possibly be embarrassing about your ear?"

He's squirming underneath me, and I can feel his hard-on moving. 'Not into humiliation' my ass, he loves that he knows he has to tell me this. There have been so many instances that tell me that particular limit is going to need to go- he just isn't into public humiliation. Completely different ballgame.