Chapter 7 (last chapter)

Then they all come over and you say you're pregnant they all get so happy and Caroline gives you the biggest hug then you and Klaus told his brothers and his sisters who as soon as Rebekah heard came to mystic falls and helped you out.

You have to stay hidden because ester want you to not have the baby or she will sacrifice it.

Mary becomes your gynecologist and a couple weeks after you found out you found out you are having twins.

Mary says your pregnancy is sped up so you should have the babies by the end of the month. You and Klaus set up a gender reveal and invite everyone including Kai.

You forgive Kai and say if he didn't snap your neck none of this would have happened.

Then you ang Klaus find out you're having a girl and a boy then you kiss each other out of joy.

You start to get to the end of your pregnancy, you and Caroline go baby clothes shopping and at the house Klaus and Damon are setting up the nursery as a surprise for you.

Then you come home and see the nursery and start to cry of happiness, then you start feeling your first contraction and Klaus call's Mary and you have your baby's.

You name the baby girl hope and the baby boy Noah and they make you and Klaus the happiest people on the planet, if anyone tried to hurt them they would be dead by the end of the hour.

Then a year later Caroline opens up a school for supernatural beings, then you find out you're pregnant again this time with one baby girl and you name her Lizzie.

You and Klaus live your life with a few bumps along the way because of Klaus's enemies but they were easy to kill.