Chapter 6

You ask Klaus what you should do and he says he doesn't have a clue but we will figure it out.

As you are driving back to Klaus's you say you will move in with him so he can keep you safe and he says that sounds wonderful love.

You give Elena a call and tell her you're moving in with Klaus, after that you tell her about everything. When you get back to the house you and Klaus call everyone over including Kai so you can tell them what happened and what has to happen, they are all shocked.

Everyone leaves you and Klaus have sex. The next morning You can already start to feel the sickness, Klaus says he has an idea but it might be stupid and ask what it is and he says if you have to marry someone who is part wolf from a different clan why not just marry me then he get down on one knee and asks him to marry you . You say it's not a stupid idea and yes,you say you have to go find the wolves to tell them youl do the marriage ritual.

He says ok with the widest grin on his face and you leave you find the wolves and tell them you'll do it and you already know who you are going to choose, they get happy and go straight to planning and they tell you to go home and they will call you when they need you.

The ritual day comes and you and Klaus are getting ready. Caroline helps you get into your dress and you help her get into her bridesmaid's dress.

You get married and you start to feel better then after the wedding you and Klaus start having your honeymoon rondeau but then one of the wolves knocks on the door and comes in and you have to stop,then she says she thinks you're pregnant and you say that's impossible because I'm a vampire.

Then the wolf says no you're a hybrid and so is Klaus. The wolf says she can do a spell to check and you say ok but there's no point.

Then she says she was right you're pregnant. You start tearing up and say you thought you could never have kids because you died but you say it's a miracle and out of joy Klaus kisses you.

The wolf says her name is Mary and to call her if you need anything then leaves. You and Klaus call everyone and tell them to come over ASAP.