Chapter 1

You moved to a town called mystic falls with your sister Elena. On the first day of school Stefan gives you and Elena a tour of the school

and introduces you to some of his friends, his brother Damon and his friend Enzo. During lunch you meet Caroline and Bonnie you notice two guys staring at you and ask Caroline who they are.

She says that's Kai and Klaus. Before your next class Klaus asks you if you want to go to his party and you say yes.

You and Elena walk home and get ready for the party. You get to the party and Klaus says he is glad you could make it.

Everyone makes it to the party and everyone except you gets drunk.

At some point of the party Damon asks you if Elena has said anything about him and you say ask her yourself.

A couple minutes later Kai comes over and says he really likes you and you say you are clearly drunk so can we talk about this tomorrow. You start to get drunk and wake up in Klaus's bed and you ask what happened last night.

He says we slept together love, then you ask him if I had said anything,he says no. FLASHBACK to last night you are kissing Klaus and say before we do this I need you to know I like you and he says he likes you back. Flashback over, Klaus says you might want to check on your sister she is past out on the couch.

You go downstairs to find Damon,Kai, Enzo, Caroline,Bonnie,and Elena passed out in the living room.

You realize what time it is and wake everyone up saying we are going to be late for school.

Bonnie drives you,Elena,Caroline, and Kai to the school. On the way you whisper to Caroline about what happened Kai overhears you and out of rage and frustration snaps your neck.