Collision (12th Doctor)

Request for Eesha2005 who asked me a 12th Doctor story!

Since you didn't ask for a particular story, I took the liberty I wanted. I hope you will still like it! I can't believe it's only my second 12th Doctor one-shot lol

***

"Don't touch that." Protested the Doctor as he was watching me through the corner of his eyes.

The Doctor was silently putting some coordinates in the TARDIS' console. But he took his time and I was just standing there, watching him in boredom.

"Stop peeking on that lever. You won't pull it down anyway."

I watched the Doctor, my eyes wide and my brows frowned, sighing.

"If you want to touch all the buttons and levers in the TARDIS, you should have stolen your own."

"Ha-ha. Very funny Doctor Clever."

I kept looking at him as he was continuing to enter coordinates.

"It takes longer than usual. What's happening Doctor?" he didn't respond. "Are you sure you know how to fly this thing?"

"Yes! I'm sure of it! But sometimes she does not cooperate!"

At this time, the Doctor has stopped entering the coordinates. He gave up.

And the TARDIS's light just turned off now. Great.

"What?! Are you giving up on me right now?" Complained the Doctor, his arms waving in the air and his eyes looking towards the ceiling. He was talking to his machine.

"Great! What now?" I said annoyed.

"I have no idea. We'll have to wait for the TARDIS to stop sulking or-..."

"Or we make her stop sulking."

The Doctor looked at me with his resting face (which looked angry): his brows were frowned. I looked at him with the same expression in response.

For a moment we both stayed silent, looking at each other without saying anything.

"What?" He finally said.

"Go on!"

"Go on what?"

"Make her stop sulking! I don't know! Maybe... compliment her!" the Doctor looked at me deadly. "Don't look at me like that. You know I'm right.

"Well, then..." he sighed and then glanced quickly at me before starting to stroke the console. "H-Hey, s-sexy... well, a-ah, it's been a long, long time since I... I haven't called you that." I tried my best to repress my laugh. "Y-you know, I'm glad to have you even... even if your camouflage system is broken. I, uh... like your style."

This time I couldn't hold myself anymore and I burst into laugh. But the Doctor didn't laugh. He kept looking at me with his deadly gaze.

"What is it?"

"Ha! Doctor! You're so bad at flirting! Don't tell me you were serious, please."

"I was very serious even."

"Hahaha!" I laughed even more.

Eventually, after five minutes, I calmed myself down. I had tears in my eyes due to laughing. When I looked back at the Doctor, he was sitting in the captain's seat but was still not laughing. I know he wasn't a laughing, smiling and hugging person – well, he was kind of grumpy – but it was too much of grumpiness now. He was looking at me, very unhappy.