A man I can't get (10th Doctor x OC)

Request for Zephyr_Hyaline ❤️

"An OC x 10th Doctor. Her name is Mia Tyler, she has wall eyes: the left is blue, the right is green. She is Rose's little sister."

So this one is very short, but I hope you will still like it! I'm so sorry because it literally took MONTHS for me to write this request!! :'( anyway I hope you enjoy it <3

***

Being Rose's Tyler little sister was not easy. I was constantly living in her shadow, even more since she met The Doctor.

Sometimes I got the chance to go to an adventure with them. But I know that they invited me just because they have pity for me. At first, I didn't mind, because I get to travel through the universe, and it has no cost. But now, I'm feeling tired of it. I wanted them to see me.

After a dangerous mission today on a planet called Zebra, we soon become the most wanted person on this place. I had to put myself in danger so we could escape, and I know Rose was mad at me for it, because the Doctor also puts himself in danger in order to save me.

We were both in the TARDIS, a heavy silence floating around the room.

The machine was floating in space, the doors were open and I was sitting there with my legs balancing in the void. I was looking at the stars.

Soon, someone joined me and sat up next to me. I recognize the long legs which could not belong to my sister.

"Hey." Said the Doctor softly.

"Hey."

Awkward silence.

"Rose went to her room."

"Okay."

Another silence.

"Listen." I broke the silence. "I'm sorry for earlier. I know you may be mad at me. But I did this so we could escape, you know. And I wanted to..."

"You wanted to be useful. And you were! We escaped thanks to you."

"But... you had to put yourself in danger... you could've..."

"What? This thing? That's nothing at all! 'Used to it, y'know." He said with a chuckled.

I felt my heart lighter.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm too much here."

"What do you mean?" Asked the Doctor, looking at my direction. I was still looking at the stars, meaning he was only seeing my side profile.

"Well, it's obvious. You two are definitely in love." The Doctor said nothing. "And I'm like... the third wheel." He was still looking at me, making me uncomfortable, but I knew he was encouraging me to tell all I had on my heart. "I wanted... you know, I always feel like Rose is better than me. Even since I was little. We only have a two-year difference, but I feel like... I don't know. She's better at everything, and I'm tired of leaving in her shadow." A took a pause. "I wanted you to look at me... to notice me. But I understand now. I can never have a man like you."

"That's funny, because from this point of view, your eyes is blue, but if I change..." he stood up and sat down next to the other side next to me. "...but if I look at your side profile from here, your eyes in green." He was now at my right.

It's true that I had wall eye. The green was from our father's, now deceased.

We stayed a few minutes like this in silence. The Doctor broke it this time.

"It's true, you can never get a man like me. Because I'm a Time Lord. I don't age, unlike you. I regenerate. And you, humans, wither, get old, and die."

"Why do you love Rose?"

He didn't respond.

But suddenly, his face approached mine, while I was still looking right before me, looking at the stars. His lips formed a kiss upon my cheek. It was soft and tender.

When he broke the kiss, I immediately stared at him, in absolute confusion, my face all red.

"That, is not true. I love you both. And you should know that, Mia."

He said that while standing up, a big smile upon his beautiful face.

He walked towards the console.

"So! Where to now? Madrid? What do you say, Mia?"

I was smiling too. I got up immediately to join him. "I say yes!"