Chapter 2: The First Motive ans Murder!~

No Ones POV
Everyone walked into the gym to be greeted by Monokuma. "Okay kiddos! Since I'm bored and no other killings happened yet I'm going to give out a motive! This motives theme is... SOMEONE DEAR TO YOU!" Monokuma then handed out everyone a DVD. "Go check them out in the record room! Have fun Upupupup!~" Monokumas laugh echoed throughout the room once he left.

Makoto's POV
Of course, my DVD was faked, that my "mom, dad and sister" were dead. Everyone went into the record room one by one, I could hear the screams, the gasping and just taste the despair once someone came out and watched that DVD! How despairingly inducing! But when it came to Sayakas turn. She screamed even louder. She ran out screaming and crying! Oh the joy that gave me! I pretended to be concerned and ran after her. She was sobbing in one of the classrooms to herself. "H-Hey, Sayaka? W-What's wrong? What happened?" I said in a concerned tone walking up to her. "O-Oh M-Makoto!" She said as she ran into my arms sobbing loudly. "I-I d-don't know what to do anymore!" She cried and cried in my arms. Oh man she must have felt a lot of despair when she saw her group die in front of her! I pretended to be concerned and care about her, so I comforted her.

No Ones POV
It's been awhile since the incident happened with Sayaka and Makoto. They parted ways after Sayaka said she was better. Makoto hanged out with Sakura and Aoi, Sakura promised to protect Aoi and Makoto from the killing. Makoto thought to himself what icky hope they have. Time passed by and it was nighttime. Makoto went to his room and flopped down on his bed. He thought to himself, what a great day to spread despair! When all of a sudden there was a knock on his door!

Makoto's POV
I turned towards my door. Who could it be? Could it be someone to kill me? I got out of my bed and walked towards the door to open it. It was Sayaka. "Oh hey Sayaka! What's up?" I said as she looked me in the eyes, it seems that despair has taken over her. How wonderful.... She put on a fake smile and said, "Can I come in?". I let her in, hoping she would try to kill me or something. "M-Makoto I'm so sorry to ask b-but can we switch rooms? I-I don't feel safe in my room...." She said as she looked down towards the ground "Of course Sayaka! Anything to make you feel safer!" I put on a convincing smile as we exchanged keys. As I walked out of my room, I noticed she switched the name plates..... Hmmm I wonder why.... I went in her room and laid down in her bed. It was quite comfortable. Wonder what she's planning... Hopefully it's despair inducing!

TIME SKIP TOO TOMORROW!

No Ones POV
Makoto wake up feeling better then ever, looking forward to a despair inducing day! He then thinks to himself that he should "check up" on Sayaka. He knows that Leon killed Sayaka already last night because of Junko-sa telling him before he went to bed. He opened the door to see scratches and everything knocked down in his room. He pretended to be concern, he didn't see Sayaka so he checked in the bathroom, and saw her dead body.

Makoto's POV
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I purposely left the door open and screamed loudly so everyone could hear me. I think they decided they would have breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday together in the dining hall so they weren't that far. I dropped to my knees and covered my mouth looking shocked, My friend just died! How... despairingly inducing!!!! IM FEELING A LOT OF DESPAIR RIGHT NOW BAHAHAHAHA!~ Anyways.. while I was "panicking" some people came in and saw her dead body too. They all had the same reaction as I did. Screaming and gasps could be heard throughout the hall. But all of a sudden a bell rings... ding dong bong bing.... "A body has been discovered!" Monokuma announced in the speaker as he played the rest of the message. Man, this is going to be fun~

No Ones POV
Soon everyone discovered the body and got the Monokuma File. Everyone suspected Makoto since it specifically said she died in his room. Makoto gathered clues to find out the real blackened. Even though he knew who it was. He also really couldn't care less if he was voted or not. But for the sake of deceiving everyone, he played along. Finally it was trial time and now he had to defend himself that he isn't the blackened, for the sake of deceiving everyone.

We are skipping the trial ;n;

Makoto's POV
I pretended to be sad at Leon's execution like everyone else. I pretended like I cared, and wanting even more to stop this killing game. When really I could care less. But MY GOSH THE DESPAIR ON LEONS FACE WHEN HE WAS DRAGGED AWAY! I JUST WANTED TO BURST OUT LAUGHING RIGHT THEN AND THERE! OH MAN THE DESPAIR HE FELT I JUST LOVED IT! I JUST CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT DEATH BAHAHAHAHHAHA~~~

A/N: I've been writing for hours now, ack. I've only slept for two hours aaaaa. I'm sorry I'll try and keep writing you keep this story alive. And also I reached 900 words which is a lot! Stay healthy and please take care of yourselves... bye and stay tuned for the next update!