We'll Always Be Together ~ A-Part Two

Courtney rushed out into the parking lot, hopped in her car and drove all the way to her apartment to drop her stuff off and retrieve a single but extremely precious item. A necklace.

Meanwhile, Shayne reached his apartment and dumped his stuff, and the box of props on a small, circular table. He dug through his wardrobe, knowing it'd be there somewhere. And then he found it, his key necklace. He turned the cold piece of metal over, and the same carving was still there, not that it could've or would've gone away.

Shayne pulled it over his head, letting the chain chill his neck. He made his way to the door, ready to go round to her place. But as he unlocked the door and opened it, the blonde was stood there, about to knock.

"Oh, hi Shayne, sorry for coming round unannounced," Courtney apologized.

"Don't apologize, you're always welcome," he smiled.

"Ok, erm, do you mind if I, err, come in?" she asked.

"Of course, like I said, you're always welcome," he stepped aside to let her in, chuckling lightly at her adorable nervousness.

She threw her jacket on the coat stand, the necklace round her neck.

"Is there any specific reason you wanted to come round?" Shayne wondered.

"No. Well, yes actually. I wanted to talk about Defy shutting down, and the contract, and what happened five years ago," she admitted.

Shayne didn't feel awkward, and neither did she. In fact, he was quite glad she brought it up.

"Yeah, me too, I guess," he agreed, gesturing for her to sit down as he retrieved two glasses and a bottle of wine.

"Thank you," she grinned, sipping at the rather large glass of alcohol.

"No problem. So, about five years ago..." he started.

"Can I talk? Just for a minute," she asked, and he nodded. "Ok so, I know we had to end it because of Defy, but they're gone now, something those feelings we hand for each other never were. I don't know about you, but my feelings for you never left, I suppose I just got good at hiding them. And you know, maybe we were meant for each other, yeah." she finished, taking a deep breath in preparation for his response.

"Yes. To all of that. I've always felt differently about you than I have for Olivia, or Sarah or Mari or Boze, or, god, even Dee. You're different, in the most wonderful, beautiful way. And, back then, we didn't know what forever was, I didn't know what I wanted in my forever, my future, my everyday. But now more than ever, I do. I want to be working at Smosh, here in LA, with all of my friends... and you. My best friend, who's not just a friend..." he trailed off, looking down at his hands.

"You're right, I'm not just a friend. Or at least, I don't wanna be just that. And, you know, I kinda like the word 'girlfriend', it sounds nice, especially if you say it, about me of course," she smirked, lifting his chin up and smushing his face slightly.

"I agree, I'd love to call you that. As long as you're calling me 'boyfriend'. Yeah, boyfriend, sounds good," he chuckled, squeezing her hand.

"So, we're agreed. We're doing it again?" she asked, raising her eyebrows slightly.

He closed in, his breath bouncing off her lips.

"Of course, cos you're the one that I want, the only one..." he trailed off, their lips connecting, fitting together perfectly. He pulled her up onto his lap, wrapping his arms around her waist protectively. She hooked her arms around his neck, entwining a hand into his hair as she sunk deeper into the kiss.

They pulled away, resting their foreheads together and breathing just a tad heavier than before.

"Have you got it?" he questioned, gesturing to something glinting around her neck.

"Of course," she chirped, grabbing the golden charm lightly and pulling it forward. The word 'Shourtney' shimmered in the light, reflecting in his eyes.

"We knew it would happen before all of the shipping happened, before the fans, they'd be pissing themselves right now if they could see this," he smirked, running his eyes over every sleek, meaningful letter.

"They really would go batcrap looney tunes. Do you have yours?" she asked in return. Shayne did as Courtney had done and pulled the key forward, flipping it over in his fingers to reveal a few small words engraved into the silver metal.

We'll Always Be Together

She smiled, happiness filling her as she remembered the days when they were getting to know, and like, one another. Days on the beach during Summer Games. Filming squad vlogs together in the office. Messing around all day just because they could. She loved those days. So did he, dearly.

"We were right, five years ago," she said.

"Hell yeah we were. But it wasn't that hard to predict, cos we really will always be together. I hope you know that," he smiled, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear and admiring her beauty.

"Of course I know that, and I love it," she grinned, running her thumb across his bottom lip.

"Well..." he smirked, ready to finish his sentence.

"I love you."

They spoke in unison. Watching each other lips, seeing the smiles form. They laughed, enjoying each other's company and love. He pulled her chin down to kiss her, planting kisses down her chin and neck and collar bone. She smirked at him, thanking him silently before kissing him, her tongue swiping his lip and asking for entrance. He granted it of course, allowing their tongues to forget for dominance. She gave up, kissing at his neck, remembering the sweet spot behind his ear and leaving a hickey there.

The were in each other's arms for hours, doing as they pleased. It didn't matter if Defy had fallen. It didn't matter if their boss or colleague or friend called them. It didn't matter what was going on in the outside world, because they had each other.

(A/N)

Very cheesy I know, and I don't even like Grease that much, it just somehow ended up revolving around the song lyrics, and around the song this one shot was originally inspired by, 'If The World Was Ending', great song. Anyways, hope y'all enjoy my shitty writing! Peace out suckers!

Kitty x