Mask off

Navy blue skies greeted me as Tank opened his door to let me in. Immediately when he opened the door, a strong aroma of hardwood greeted me. It smelt like smoke in a way, but somewhat less bitter. What less could I expect of a man who literally showed up to a protest in spec ops gear?

I walked through the door, I immediately noticed just how dark it was. What time was it? I really didn't care at this point. The furniture from what I could see was mostly dark colors, and he didn't really have a lot of it. There was no greenery, poster, or photos to be seen. A minimalist I assume.

He closed the door behind us as I was still near the entrance taking in the atmosphere around me. It felt tense, rough, and a mild bit scary. The air around us felt so cold, jeez. It's like June, so sure you can turn on a fan or two but damn. This man has the AC up on high.

"You can sit down over there." He said as he cocked his head towards the leather black couch in the living room.

I nodded nonchalantly and made my way to the couch to sit down slowly. After I sat down, I sighed slightly and just stared at the floor in front of me. Was any of this even happening?  I'm in a random (hot) person's house, and now what?

I heard footsteps leading away from the living room and heard a door or two open and close. He was probably going to change or something, I thought to myself as I stared at the ground.

Soon enough the footsteps returned and then to my surprise I felt something hit me on the side of the head. It wasn't hard, it was soft. I flinched and looked at what just hit me. A large black hoodie.

"Here." Tank said as he was already walking away again to probably go get something else. "Your shirt is sorta soaked so I thought you'd be cold. I'll be right back." He said in a monotone voice as he was making his way to another room.

He was right. I was cold, My shirt was soaked when he flushed water into my eyes and on my head. I was lucky I chose not to wear that one white t-shirt I had. If I did, I'd probably die of embarrassment. I slid on the hoodie and it fit...if you can even call it that. The sleeves were just right, but just a little big. The hoodie was huge, like massive, but it was comfy nonetheless. It smelt like firewood and some sort of flora, but I couldn't put my finger on which one. It was a bittersweet smell, but I was hooked on it anyway. It reminded me of a campfire and roasting marshmallows, and just the thought of that brought a slight smile to my face.

I fidgeted around with the sleeves until I heard his loud footsteps coming close again and I looked up slowly to see him holding a first aid kit, and....he took off most of his gear. Oh my god. He was ripped. Like seriously ripped. He was wearing a white shirt-sleeved t-shirt and some ripped black jeans. Simplistic, but it was sure doing it for me. His biceps were basically bursting out of the poor sleeves of his shirt. His face....I can't describe it. His eyes, were cold, but so very inviting. His face was so symmetrical....he was....perfect. His dark hair covered one of his eyes. I was entranced with his looks. Honestly, who wouldn't be? In mask, or without it, Tank was a fine ass man.
He walked over to the couch and knelt down besides me. "I gotta treat that gash on your leg."

"Huh?" I say as I looked down only to see, he was right. There was a large rip in my pants, and some blood on my jeans. The cut seemed pretty nasty. When did I even get this? Probably when everyone was running like crazy.

Without warning, he grabs my leg tightly with his muscular hand and lifted up my pant leg. "This is going to sting, bear with me." He sighed as he raised a bottle of hydrogen peroxide right above my leg.

Now listen, if you never knew, hydrogen peroxide hurts like a bitch sometimes. I squirmed a tiny bit at the sight of it, knowing the pain that was to come, but oh well. Can't stop this man now.

After about a couple seconds of the hydrogen peroxide treatment, the sting didn't hurt so bad anymore. It burned like hell, but, it got better. My leg was tensed up from how unsettled I was, but it was over.

Tank, still gripping my leg, looked over in the first aid kit, put away the hydrogen peroxide, and retrieved some bandage wrap. With his free hand, he wrapped it around my leg a couple times, then tore the portion off the roll and finally let go of my leg.

I sighed a breath of relief that it was over and looked at Tank in the eyes. He stared right back at me. His eyes, looked up and down my body, as if looking for some sort of reaction. So I assumed he may have wanted me to do the same. I looked him up, and.....down. Down there....was....jeez. All I can say is I was right about the 'him packing heavy' theory. My face heated up and a light blush came over my face. Tank smirked slightly at the sight of this.

I tried to say something but only a quiet "wow" Came out of my lips.

Tank immediately put down the bandage wrap, and rose up to meet me on the couch, him crouching, me still sitting. I was mildly intimidated to say the least.
Tank leaned in closer to me so our faces were mere inches apart. His breath was heavy, and warm on my face. My face was hotter than the sun at this point.
He whispered into my ear "You liked what you saw, (Y/N)?" In his gruffly low tone.

I couldn't really bring myself to lose the dignity of saying yes outright, so I settled for a simple head nod.

He let out a low satisfied sound, almost like a growl in a way right into my ear. I felt a knot start to tie itself in my stomach. Were those butterflies, or just...pure desire? Before I could discern the two, I felt my chin being grabbed gently by his hand to face him once more. His other hand on the wall behind me, trapping me in his gaze and presence.

"I know what you want (Y/N). That look on your face tells me oh so well." He said in a seductive tone. I felt my face heat up even more just feeling his breath on my face again.

I couldn't deny what he already knew so I just stood silent.

"Now, either you're going to be a good little thing and let me fuck the shit out of you, or you're going to try and leave futilely." He said, looking deep into my eyes.

He sighed and said "Tell me what you want doll, use your words." He commanded.

I felt my voice get caught in my throat. Was this really happening? I took a deep breath and said "fuck me." in the most confident tone I could muster. He let out a deep chuckle and looked away for a second.

"Ah, good choice" He said as he dived in for a passionate kiss. He moved his hand from my face to my waist in a matter of seconds. He was sensual and and aggressive with the kiss, and let his tongue swipe my bottom lip for access to the rest of my mouth. I let him in gladly and quickly lost the little battle our tongues shared for dominance. I moaned quietly into his mouth and felt his growl in response.

After a good moment or two of heated making out, he removed his hand from the wall and placed in underneath my thighs. "Let's take this to the bedroom." He whispered into my ear as he swiftly picked me up and we were off.