Prologue: A start to a huge adventure!!

One day, a cute young boy walked to school alone, looking down sad. He was that kind of a poor cute kid at the age of eight, and something horrible had happened to him. A few days ago, his family died in an accident he wasn't in before, and he is not living a happier life since his new family is always mean and rude to him. Worst of all, they don't help him with the homework he has to do, help him move something he's struggling with, etc. While walking to school, he noticed a beautiful girl with long crimson hair. He thinks to himself, "W-Who is that? She looks like a goddess."

Rias Gremory, the beautiful crimson-haired girl, looked behind and noticed the cute boy as she tilted her head a little. She thinks to herself, "Hm? Who's that kid over there?... Is that kid named Ben, from what I heard?... Whether that's his name or not, he seems very cute and perfect to be my new boyfriend~."

The cute young boy rubbed his eyes a little to make sure he wasn't dreaming, and when he uncovered his eyes, Rias was gone like magic. "W-What the? Where did she go?" He sighed a little and looked down, feeling sad, thinking that she wasn't interested in talking to him or introducing herself to him.

Rias was still walking to school, as she DID want to talk to the kid but didn't know the right time for that.

Riser, the spike-haired blonde guy hiding in a corner spying on Rias, was filled with fury after he saw how Rias reacted towards the kid after seeing him for the first time "Grrrrr!!!! Dammit!!!!! Now I know why Rias broke up with me! She didn't like me being her boss as always while I was her fiancé! She wanted to break up with me also because I was doing stuff to her without permission! She wanted to do stuff she liked and wanted to do with a stupid pathetic kid like the one she's with now! And that kid is the one I like to bully all the time since he's fun to pick on, and he's an easy target to tackle, too!!... Now, after seeing Rias take that stupid kid as her new boyfriend, it's time for revenge...I'll kidnap Rias from that pathetic kid she'll have like her 'adorable shota,' force her to marry me, and I'll take over the entire multiverse!!!!!"

-later that day at the school-

The kid was outside alone as he pulled out his lunch, sat beside a tree, and started eating, not knowing what he should do now with his life since he had no one else to talk to

The kid was outside alone as he pulled out his lunch, sat beside a tree, and started eating, not knowing what he should do now with his life since he had no one else to talk to. He's been bullied a whole life in school and wished it would stop.

Rias was outside eating lunch when she looked to her side and noticed the same kid she had seen earlier this morning. "What the?...Heh~ Well, what do you know? It's the same adorable kid I saw while walking to school earlier. I should go sit with him~" She gets up and walks towards him.

The cute young boy continued to eat his lunch as he still didn't know what he should do with his life looking down and feeling depressed

Rias makes it to the kid and looks down at him, smiling softly. "Hey, little one. Are you alright if I give you some company? You seem very lonely."

"