Panty and stocking arc: PROTECT THE KID'S INNOCENCE!! (Feat. Yor Briar)

On the observatory, Knuckles was sitting on one of the benches thinking about Ben. The red echidna remembered back in his world where Iruma reunited with his grandfather, friends, and now girlfriend, Ameri; he noticed that Ben wasn't reacting like his usual self. There must be something Ben isn't telling everyone. "I hope Ben is ok. There must be something wrong." Knuckles goes to the bedroom where Ben is and knocks on the door. "Hey, Ben. It's me, Knuckles. Can I come in?"

Ben looks over to the door after hearing the knocking. "Yeah. You can come in, Knuckles."

Knuckles walks in and sits on the bed next to the kid

Knuckles walks in and sits on the bed next to the kid. "I noticed you were acting quite depressed when we saw Iruma and Co. reunited with each other. Is there something you're not telling us?

Ben knew what Knuckles was discussing and was happy to discuss it with him. "Yes, Knuckles...My real parents died in an accident, and I've been living a rough life ever since I started living with an adoptive family. It felt like the world wanted to swallow me whole because of the rough life I was going through." He started to shed some tears just thinking about it

Knuckles listened to every word the poor boy had to say and gave him a pat on the head. "I'm so sorry, Ben. It's out of your system now, and I'm happy you told me."

Link walks in with his sword and shield. "Hey, Ben. The next portal to the world just opened."

"Ok, Link."

Knuckles stood up and placed his hand on Ben's shoulder. "I'm coming with you, Ben. If anything, I'm ready for action!"

Ben looks at Knuckles and smiles. "Great! Let's go!" He and the two Allies jump into the portal to arrive at the next world that is in danger

Rosalina watched as the three heroes jumped into the portal and smiled. "Good luck, Ben. You're so close to finding the answers about yourself, and continue your journey to stop Riser and save Rias Gremory!"

-intro theme-

(Music credit to DAGames)

Ben and the two allies arrive in the new world the portal led them to and looks around. "Are we back in my world?"

Knuckles looked around and noticed how different the buildings were. It was clear that this wasn't the boy's world one bit

 It was clear that this wasn't the boy's world one bit